Visit Central Rappahannock Regional Library from your iOS device! The CRRL Mobile app makes it easy to both find what you seek and discover new titles, make requests, renew your checked out materials, keep track of what you've read, and get information about our community branches.
• Check out items using the app!
• Quickly search the collection. Use filters to zero-in on the kinds of titles you’re seeking.
• Browse bestsellers and other new titles.
• Get the details on any title, including professional reviews and community ratings.
• Check a title's availability. Find out where your selection is available now.
• Place holds, and put your holds "on hold" when you go on vacation--or have too many coming in at once.
• Need more time? You can renew borrowed materials if no one else is waiting.
• Talk to us! Check branch hours for a visit, or connect with a librarian online.
Saved searches are now accessible from the search screen. The feature allows you to seamlessly access, create, and manage your saved searches within the app.
We’ve introduced a customizable home screen feature, empowering you to prioritize specific sections and streamline navigation. This gives you greater control over your home screen layout.
This release also includes some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The your “shelf” setting won’t open
I love this app, but everytime I try to view “ my shelves” the whole app shuts down, I have the latest update and when I click on “ give feedback” it says “ this device is not set up for e-mail”. Not sure how that’s possible. I went to my setting on my iPhone just to make sure everything is turned on for this app. Would love for this to be resolved.
I can’t sign into my account. The app says to put in my barcode, which I did several times, but then it ask about a pin. The librarian told me it was the last four digits of my phone number. The app still wouldn’t let me in. The “Forgot Pin” does not work because it asks for the barcode then only replies with something like “the barcode isn’t recognized.” So basically, this app is no good when it comes to looking at your account.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library
- 29.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Filipino, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © BiblioCommons