With over 50 million users, Crunchbase is the leading platform for professionals to discover innovative companies, connect with the people behind them, and pursue new opportunities.
Crunchbase’s mobile app is the fastest way to learn about companies, track their activity, and prospects.
Discover innovative companies and the people behind them
- Find companies or investors that fit your target
- Research detailed information about companies, funding, investors, and leaders
- Understand the connections between companies and people
Stay up to date on the latest trend and opportunities
- Read the Crunchbase Daily to stay on top of what’s happening in the tech industry
- Discover the deals and companies that matter with custom alerts
- Find the latest news and financings from top news sources
- With iMessage, easily search and share Crunchbase profiles with others
- Easily navigate through Crunchbase insights with 3D Touch enabled phones
Get the Crunchbase mobile app for the fastest way to find what you need to know.
Have questions or feedback? Tweet @crunchbase or email us at email@example.com
Bug fixes and optimizations.
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised! Lots of potential
Works great, and I've always loved the website as a resource. But, with a native app, the bar is set higher, and there are lots of great features that can be added - for example, it would be great if we could set alerts for combinations of industries, geographies, deal sizes, companies or investors
This app is terrible. It doesn’t even have the functionality to allow users to log into their account. The search is confusing and the app is not well organized. All of the links within the app simply take you to a web view. These are the kind of apps that Apple mentioned they’d be removing in the future. This doesn’t offer “an app like experience”, which is what Apple stated they wanted from their apps.
However, the website does work very well. Crunchbase needs to focus on simply making this a progressive web application and removing it from the App Store. This is a classic case of a company developing a poor app because they “feel” like they have to have an app in the App Store, even if it is worthless. The web app and functionality with that is much better. This has no value in the App Store.
I thought it was a mistake, at first. No login retrieval or saved companies. There is no way to access the same level of information contained in the desktop website. Only the latest company lists can be found, but no targeted results based on viewing or saved history. The articles are also limited since they is no way to find news inspired by your profile or saved companies.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CrunchBase, Inc.
- 86.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Crunchbase, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.