If you know all of the concepts in this app, you should do much better than pass the CCS portion of USMLE Step 3: You should Crush Step 3 CCS! With its focused review of common cases, high-yield content, and test prep strategies, Dr. Mayur K. Movalia's new review book offers the most effective preparation available for this high-stakes exam.
• Zero in on the content you need to know, thanks to a concise, consistent presentation for each case that is updated to mirror the 2013 USMLE software.
• Get up-to-date management strategies for CCS cases, thanks to input from a Resident Review Board comprised of high-scoring individuals (90th percentile or more), who evaluated the book to ensure its relevance and accuracy.
• Use it in conjunction with Brochert's Crush Step 3: The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 Review, 4th Edition for a comprehensive and highly effective Step 3 review.
This app is very intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing you to browse the contents or search for topics. The powerful search tool gives you word suggestions that appear in the text as you type, so it is lightning fast and helps with spelling those long medical terms. The search tool also keeps a recent history of past search terms so you can go back to a previous search result very easily. You have the ability to create notes and bookmarks to enhance your learning. You can also change the text size for easier reading.
After the app has been downloaded, no internet connection is needed to retrieve the content of the app. All of the text and images are available to you on your device anytime, anywhere, and lightning fast. This app is also automatically optimized for whatever size device you are currently using, either phone or tablet.
Check out https://usatinemedia.com to learn more and watch a video demo of this app.
This interactive app contains the full content of Crush Step 3 CCS: The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 CCS Review by Elsevier.
MAYUR K. MOVALIA, MD
Internship, Internal Medicine
University of Hawaii
Dahl-Chase Pathology Associates
Medical Director, Flow Cytometry Laboratory
Dahl-Chase Diagnostic Services
Medical Director, Affiliated Laboratories
Eastern Maine Medical Center
Medical Director, Cancer Care of Maine Laboratory
Medical Director, Mount Desert Island Hospital Laboratory
Bar Harbor, Maine
Faculty and Instructor
University of Maine
Disclaimer: This app is intended for the education of healthcare professionals and not as a diagnostic and treatment reference for the general population.
Developed by Usatine Media
Richard P. Usatine, MD, Co-President, Professor of Family & Community Medicine, Professor of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Texas Health San Antonio
Peter Erickson, Co-President, Lead Software Developer
Added support for more screen sizes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's an app that is concise but doesn't provide much information. It's unorganized.
- Usatine & Erickson Media LLC
- 79.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Usatine Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.