We have all had enough of those cliché fantasy worlds with brave knights, ladylike elves and little people obsessed with jewellery. Generia is just another of those worlds... Thankfully there are evil barbarians coming to plunder, impale, drink beer, use inappropriate language and generally to make things interesting. And guess what? It's you who will lead them!
Go back to the days when you thought real time strategy games were awesome. But this time you don't need to spend a whole hour to just win a skirmish. Jump right into battle and use your rusty strategic and tactical skills to crush hundreds of enemies within minutes! Crush Your Enemies has everything you like in strategy games: planning, choosing different types of units, managing resources, taking enemy territory and outwitting your opponents with the ingenious formations of your men. Only of this strategic goodness is packed into a tight and intense experience you can enjoy no matter how little time you have.
“Crush Your Enemies is a strategy game like no other.”
9/10 – Pocketgamer.co.uk – Pocketgamer Gold Award
“Crush Your Enemies is a fast-paced RTS that combines a need for strong strategy with pick up and play accessibility.”
4/5 – Hardcore Gamer
“.....if you’ve been looking for an RTS with no nonsense then this is the one to get”
4/5 – Attack of the Fanboy
“Crush Your Enemies is a breath of beer-belched air in a genre that often takes itself wayyy too seriously.”
4/5 – iDigitalTimes
“Crush Your Enemies boils down RTS to its barest, most enjoyable form”
-Brian Crecente, Polygon-
“Crush Your Enemies is a funny, crazy, and pleasantly challenging game”
- Becca Smith, GameSpew –
“There is something about over-killing that just makes you smile.”
- Juan Malave, DownRightUpLeft –
- True strategic challenge in a small package: Levels are packed with deep strategic options, but can be completed in shorter bursts
- Super simple controls: Despite the depth of its systems, the game can be controlled with just one Mouse button
- Epic Single-Player campaign: The game features hours of strategic single-player goodness
- Cross-platform multiplayer: Play against your friends and loved ones on PC and mobile devices. The battle never has to end!
- Various Unit Types: Different unit types each have a different role on the battlefield
- Plundered Inventory: Expertly utilize and manage special items that can change the course of battles when used wisely
- Weird Boss Battles: Have you ever battled a Giant Death Snail that has a passion for head-butting? No? What are you waiting for!?
- Story filled with Naughty Humour: So your momma won't mistake the game for her favourite Medieval Village Clickfest!
- Violence, Beer and Curse Words: Enough said……
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Crush Your Enemies – Plundering with Portals Update
- New “Prissy the Brute” Campaign: a Fourth Campaign, wow! It has 10 brand new singleplayer levels.
- 5 new multiplayer levels (available also in Skirmish mode)
- Brand New in-game Portal item: This lets you magically transport your troops to annoy/destroy your opponents. Just place two of them on the battlefield, and watch your troops travel instantly from one to the other. So if the portal’s a rockin, the barbarians are going to come knocking……your head off.
Ratings and Reviews
This unapologetically raunchy game has you amassing barbarians, razing villages, and, of course, crushing your enemies. Funny animations set the irreverent tone, but on the battlefield, it’s all about strategic troop management. Have you ever heard the saying “there’s safety in numbers”? Well, in Crush Your Enemies it’s your only chance at safety…and your best chance at glory.
Good but with some issues.
The game is fun but has some issues that affect it.
1) The AI is able to micromanage actions in a way a player has no hope of replicating. There should be a pause feature to allow the player to issue multiple commands.
2) Taking over tiles isn't consistent or at least it isn't explained clearly. When a player takes over tiles sometimes any disconnected enemy tiles will be automatically taken over. But if you put a dummy down and take over that same tile then the disconnected tiles are not taken over. Also sometimes it looks like disconnected enemy tiles should be taken over but they are not. Frustrating when the game does not behave as you anticipate.
3) The archer unit. When the AI has it it's oppressive. It locks the player down before they can run away. When the player has it it doesn't seem to lock down anyone. Feels inconsistent and it's not clear how to do what the AI is doing.
4) While some may enjoy it I find the meta humor to be a wee bit too much.
Bloody strategy + new content = brutal fun!
It is not common to find a premium strategy game that features 2 player mode. Crush Your Enemies! not only grants me my wish but encourages me to crush others any way I see fit..whether it be by "getting a quick one with a stranger", locally on a single iPad, or on 2 separate devices - it doesn't matter!
The original game was pretty good but recent updates have really made this a 5 star game. Not only is there more game (warriors, maps, missions, etc.) but gameplay itself has been tweaked in all the right places - oooh yeah! If you played before the update, I urge you to play again. If you have not played this game, I recommend this game for ALL of its features. The campaign gets incredibly challenging and of course the multiplayer makes this a "MUST HAVE"!
The developer, Good Shepherd Entertainment, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Gambitious BV
- 303.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © N/A
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.