WOO-HOO, YIPPEE, YAHOO
Crushy Bricks is a super fun and cute match-3 game. Matching bricks is easy: swipe bricks left or right to remove them off the stack. WATCH OUT for the BOMBS and the other crazy things that come your way!
Crushy Bricks features
- 48 Challenges / 144 Stars to collect
- Many different brick types/targets
- 4 Arcade Modes
- 4 x UN-LOCKABLE challenge sets/areas
- Frenzy Round: Earn free coins and lives
- Spinny Wheel (Daily Prize Wheel)
- Slotty Bricks (Daily Prize Machine)
How to play:
- Swipe left or right to remove the bricks
- Match 3 or more of the same color to crush the bricks
- Match the special bricks to boost your score and create yippee combos
- Collect all the stars on each challenge to become a Crushy master
NEW iPhone X support
- Challenges start with the bigger 10 Brick Stack!
- Level improvements/balancing
Ratings and Reviews
Cool little time waster, 5/5 because it does as it's made to do.
This is an interesting game but the goal is confusing
The general idea is conveyed in this game but the tutorial doesn't really explain every aspect of the game or the true goal. It tells you what certain blocks do but it uses vocabulary like "split" in its directions/hints without explaining what that is. It also is not clear how to score 3 stars, it seems like it is a random timer that changes speeds and may possibly be related to the number of moves available but the game also ends randomly. I have seen many times now the rainbow timer block and I still have yet to understand what this block is.
This is a solid idea of a game but without a comprehensive explanation somewhere in the app, I really don't see my self playing or recommending this.
Fun game but has a few bugs that need fixed
Fun concept and quite addictive, but the ads are crazy bad and it lags sometimes and doesn't respond to your next touch, which is messed up when you're on a timed level and trying to move fast. Sometimes theres a glitch where a block stays on the screen after you swipe it behind the new block that comes in. This is confusing but still let's you swipe if it's a colored block, but messes it up and doesn't register the touch if it's one of those timed numbered blocks. Please fix these issues.
- Simon Natt
- 118.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Umbrella Games LLC & Natty Games
- In-App Purchases
- 10 Crushy Coins $0.99
- 90 Crushy Coins $3.99
- Remove Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.