Download the ultimate luxury home design resource for Chicago. CS Interiors covers the world of luxury home design showcasing the city’s most talked about high-end homes, from architecturally significant mansions to the ultimate hideaways and everything in between. If you appreciate design trends you will love the exceptional photography, insightful editorial and modern aesthetic.
The CS Interiors magazine app offers a luxury home design resources for both the design conscious reader and the industry professional. With interactive page flipping, a zoom feature, bookmarking, searching and sharing your favorite articles allow an enhanced magazine experience right anywhere and anytime you choose to read.
• Every new issue is push notified right to you.
• Read great reviews of the best luxury home products and services.
• Check out the latest design trends and must-have furniture.
• Exclusive coverage of the most extravagant homes in Chicago real estate.
• Exclusive Chicago Marketplace with comprehensive retail listings.
• Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality.
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
Terms of Service:
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Move the magazine but the needs to stop crashing
App crashes almost ever 10 pages or so and you need to start from the coverage again, now I try to keep tabs of the page I am on so that when it crashes I can jump to the page easierbut I wish the would fix the app. magazine is excellent, content great, I have read it for quite a while to get design ideas
It's considerably inspiring to view and make decisions in what style and colors I like. Two other indicators that I would like to mention are, first, that the development of art and color, both physically and intellectually, that makes me become a keen observer of the publishers information and art.
Lots of content. Also is a "free" subscription that is actually free. There is a little pop up that offers other free magazines. It's either helpful or annoying, depending on who you are. I don't mind it because I love the service and the content.
- BlueToad, Inc
- 40.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- CS Interiors Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.