CSG ALERT is an emergency response, personal safety and reporting solution for CSG affiliated organisations and their members in Australia.
It’s use is restricted to registered users who have been authorised by a CSG affiliated organisation in Australia.
This application enables:
- Registered individuals to use their mobile devices to send and immediate distress signal or report a crime/hazard/emergency.
- Registered individuals to use their mobile devices to report suspicious activity to the CSG.
Key Features – SOS Alert and Incident Reporting:
- Send an immediate distress signal when you’re in danger. Automatically connect to emergency services by swiping the SOS button. The distress signal can be transmitted in silent or regular mode, and if desired, simply by opening the app.
- Report crimes, emergencies and more. Let your community know when, where and what kind of help is needed. Add pictures or live video streaming to give community security personnel or first responders advance information before they arrive.
- See something, say something. Alert your community to potential threats, incidents and suspicious activity.
- Receive notifications of safety or security problems near your location or involving your school/institution/event, near your location from your community.
Use of the CSG ALERT app is subject to the terms and conditions of the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) contained within it.
This application is not intended to replace, nor is it connected to, your local emergency service providers.
Coverage is dependent on your mobile /cell phone’s network and GPS connection.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Integration with face detection
- Bugs Fixes
- 142.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © CSG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.