CSiSteel features a comprehensive library of steel sections and their structural properties.
From site engineers and suppliers looking for alternative sections based on regional availability, or construction constraints, and structural engineers looking for optimum sections in structural designs to teachers and students for steel design projects.
• Search and select optimum steel sections for steel design procedures, including ASD and LRFD methods
• View equivalent sections based on user selection criteria
• Site engineers, contractors, and steel suppliers looking for alternative sections based on regional availability, or construction constraints
• Structural and civil engineers looking for optimum sections for structural modelling and analysis
• Teachers and students searching for steel sections in steel design projects
• Comprehensive library of steel sections including AISC, CISC, and Arcelormittal
• Get equivalent sections for user selected sections
• Search and sort for sections based on many parameters, including section properties
• Steel library
• Section type, dimensions, or properties
• Steel section
• Steel section
• Section dimensions
• Section properties
• Equivalent steel sections
- Updated AISC14 shapes database
Ratings and Reviews
very useful app
thanks developers 🙏
- Computers and Structures, Inc.
- 20 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- 2018 © Computers and Structures, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.