The first ever App for the CSS (Central Superior Services) examination aspirants who wants to cram the subjects anywhere and anytime. Through this App it is made possible for them to cram these MCQ's by using their smart phones.
These Multiple Choice Questions are useful for Several Competitive Examinations like CSS (Central Superior Services), PMS (Provincial Management Services), PCS (Provincial Civil Services) and almost all type of Public Service Commission Exams.
The MCQ's are designed in such a way to cram them easily. One can check the answer on the spot.
Another useful feature of the app is its sharing feature, Sharing the MCQ's with the friends. Aspirants can help each other by pointing a specific MCQ by simply sharing it with them via diverse technology like Bluetooth, Cloud Service, Whats App etc. One can even share a whole Subject.
CSS Exam Introduction:
CSS Exam stands for Central Superior Service Exam. CSS Exam is conducted by Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) Islamabad for the recruitment of candidates to posts (BS-17) in the following services under the Federal Government.
- Commerce and Trade Services
- Customs and Excise Services
- District Management Group
- Foreign service of Pakistan
- Income Tax Group
- Information Group
- Military Lands and Cantonments Groups
- Office Management Group
- Pakistan Audit and Accounts service
- Police Service of Pakistan
- Postal Services Group
- Railways (Commercial and Transportation) Group
Parts of CSS Exam:
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Psychological Test
- Viva Voce
Places of CSS Exam:
Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, D.I.Khan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Faisalabad, Gilgit, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Khuzdar, Larkana, Multan, Muzaffarabad, Okara, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Sialkot, Skardu and Sukkur.
Places of Interview:
Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar and Quetta.
How to Apply for CSS Exam:
- The advertisement of CSS Exam, reflecting dates, is published in all newspapers in September each year.
- Deposit the exam fee in the nearest Govt. Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam fee (FPSC Receipt).
- Fill in the ‘Online Application Form’ on the official website of FPSC and take a print-out (hard-copy) of the same online form.
- Dispatch the hard copy of online form along with copies of your documents and bank receipt to the FPSC headquarter, Islamabad.
- New Design
- New MCQs
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.