Best Radiology Mobile App 2015 by AuntMinnie.com
After winning "Best Radiology Mobile app" 2015, CT Anatomy was nominated again, for "Best Radiology Mobile App" 2016 by AuntMinnie.com!
(Thank you all for your votes and trust!)
15 modules included:
Anatomy of the BRAIN, SKULL BASE, NECK, THORAX (mediastinum AND lungs), HEART (Cardiac CT/coronary arteries), ABDOMEN, PELVIS (male AND female), LOWER and UPPER EXTREMITIES (Femur, Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Elbow and Wrist).
* MPR views (Coronal) of the Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis (male) are now available as in-app purchase!
The most comprehensive CT Anatomy Atlas in the AppStore
*** Recommended by the independent review site iMedicalApps.com:
"CT Anatomy is a useful radiology app that helps educate the user on normal human anatomy seen on the CT. It is great for learning general anatomy or showing patients a normal CT scan for comparison. The app has a full body CT scan and uses color coded pins to label the anatomic structures."
Don't settle for less.
Go with the Professionals!
Created by Professors of Anatomy and Physicians.
CT Anatomy is a cross-sectional CT axial anatomy guide.
Simple, intuitive and beautiful interface.
• Take advantage of the new "spotlight search" without even launching the app. Simply swipe down from your home screen, search for any anatomical structure and the result will launch you directly to its location. Discovering any anatomical structure is THAT easy!
• Launch the app by using the great 3D touch feature to search or go to the anatomy of the day! (Compatible devices required).
• FollowMe™ mode. Select and follow any anatomical structure throughout its course.
• QuizMe™ mode. Test your anatomy skills.
• AboutMe™: Detailed description for EVERY anatomical structure appearing in the app.
• SearchMe™: Search and locate anatomical structures with ease.
• ShakeMe™ - Shake your phone to report a mismatch. Be part of the team!
• English/Spanish and Latin nomenclature.
• Color coded anatomical structures.
• More than 550 CT views with anatomy.
• More than 700 anatomical structures with detailed descriptions.
• Advance one image at time or scroll fast with TapAndHold or use our ScrollStripe™ when in zoom mode.
• Scalable Hi-Res CT images.
• Anatomy of the day (learn and share your knowledge with your friends)
• MPR (coronal) reformats of the Thorax, Abdomen and Pelvis (as in-app purchase)
Great reference tool for students, doctors and medical professionals. Learn CT Anatomy on your iPhone or your iPad.
Stay tuned for more
follow us on twitter: @iCatSoftware or
visit us at: www.icatmed.com
iOS 13 support
Ratings and Reviews
Best CT Anatomy App
I am a Radiologic Technologist who is looking to further their education and become a CT tech. I have tried all of the cross sectional anatomy apps available thus far and find that this is by far the best one. I have recently found that the three dots on the bottom of the screen pull up information about the selected part which is a huge benefit. I would really like if the app also showed a visual representation of the level you are at (from a anterior to posterior perspective) but perhaps that will come along in a future update. This is definitely the best app to use when learning specifically CT anatomy.
Very good for beginners
I'm very happy with this app and also bought the coronal view function. I think that should be great to include a woman body and also a saggital view.
Why don't you create an "MRI Anatomy" with the same interface? I would pay for it!
Awesome in exploring CT but yet moreover learning the pro and con💃🏽
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iCat Solutions Ltd
- 48.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © iCat Solutions Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Chest Abdo Pelvis - Coronal $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.