CTemplar provides a safe and secure platform for sending emails and sharing files by using 4096-bit end-to-end encryption.
Our service guarantee:
- End-to-End Encryption using Open Source Cryptography (Contents, subjects, attachments and contacts)
- Benefit from the World’s Strictest Data Protection Laws: Iceland. It has zero sharing agreements and maintains the strictest data privacy laws in the world, so your data stays encrypted on our servers and nowhere else.
- Anonymity and Zero Access to Your Data. Our industry leading “Hash & Salt” technique guarantee even we do not know your login information. We do not store your IP logs, which can be traced to your anonymous email account. Your privacy is guaranteed with CTemplar.
- Simple-to-use Interface: Simply send and receive your emails, just like a regular email account, and rest assured knowing your privacy is 100% secure.
- Our code is Open Source: you can check at anytime: https://github.com/CTemplar/webclient
As governments continues to gather data at an increasing pace, greater data privacy and protection is needed. Use of encrypted email is an important step in achieving greater protection. CTemplar is committed to providing the greatest level of data protection.
The idea to create this service grew out of a recognition of the threats facing internet privacy and security. Our effort to protect communications through encryption is an entirely new approach, one that will continually strive to employ the most advanced techniques in protecting your data.
CTemplar offers users the world’s most secure encrypted email program. CTemplar’s security does not lie solely in its advanced encryption. CTemplar is structured and domiciled so as to best protect your data from information requests.
Term and Conditions ctemplar.com/terms
* Bug fixes and performance improvements*
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some improvements
My two chief complaints with the iPhone mobile app are as follows:
1) I’m not able to view entire emails. They’re cut off at the bottom and on the right-hand side of the screen.
2) Functionality could be improved with a delete message feature on the screen where you view a single email, as is featured on the desktop version of the website. It’s kind of tedious having to go back to the main screen each time I want to delete a message.
App Is Improving!
Had issues early on. I had rated it a 1-star initially. However, App performance and functionality is improving! Hope to be able to give an even higher rating in the future.
Majority of emails do not render properly —don’t fully load, have tiny print or huge and not fitting the screen. Those with photo attachments might not even open. Can’t edit a saved draft. Emails I send vary in font size!? Web browser version is better but emails with attachments are still buggy. I wasn’t looking for fancy, just basic email.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Templar Software Systems LTD
- 98.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2020 Templar Software Systems Ltd., a Seychelles Limited Liability Company
- In-App Purchases
- CTemplar Prime Yearly $71.99
- CTemplar Prime $7.99
- CTemplar Knight Monthly $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.