Enhance your tax research experience with selected ProLibro™ Titles published by the Canadian Tax Foundation. Read, search, annotate. Download the App to take advantage of its many features - save searches & notations, copy & paste citations, synchronize across multiple devices, and much more.
We look forward to hearing back from you regarding this exciting new App! Let us know what you think, or get answers to any questions or issues that you might have, by visiting ctf.professionalebook.com and using the Feedback form at the bottom of the page.
The ProLibro eReader is the most advanced technology available today for distributing and accessing digital reference materials. The ProLibro system was specifically designed to meet the research requirements of professionals who need instantaneous access to key information. For more information on bringing your reference material to the ProLibro system, visit www.prolibro.com.
Advancements related to content updates as well as the following fixes/improvements:
• Complete UI overhaul for easier navigation and performance
• Added Smartphone support - get CTF eBooks on your iPhone!
• Added a separate Search Results panel
• Added the Select and Search option
• Search syntax extensions including search grouping and phrase
• Reduction in time to access or refresh the Library Panel
• Ability to view secured PDF documents
• Improvements to the presentation of the system help
• New graphical interface for the application of annotations
• The three most recent annotation types are shown when applying annotations
• Visual and performance improvements to the migration panel interface when updating a title
• Numerous performance enhancements and bug fixes across all platforms
- CogniLore Inc.
- 62.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Software: 2018 CogniLore Inc. / Content: 2018 Canadian Tax Foundation All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.