CT interpretation requires knowledge of both normal anatomy and alterations in size and attenuation indicative of pathology. The purpose of this educational iPad Application is to provide normal measurements of a range of anatomic structures and critical Hounsfield unit thresholds, to aid in CT interpretation. The information is presented with rich graphics and a search tool to enable easy accessibility or review for self-study purposes. Each measurement or HU threshold reported is derived from publication(s), and the App provides a link to the abstract in Pubmed. The goals of this educational tool are to:
1. Increase radiologists' knowledge with respect to normal anatomic size criteria
2. Review important Hounsfield unit thresholds to distinguish benign lesions from potentially malignant or life threatening pathology
3. Facilitate access to the literature from which this information was derived for additional knowledge increase
The App is now available for iPhone as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredible accurate info
- Elliot Fishman
- 32.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Elliot K. Fishman, MD, FACR
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.