Captures d’écran d’iPhone
With the official application of the CTS (Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois) public transport network, discover a whole universe of services to simplify your trips on the bus and tram network of the Strasbourg metropolitan area.
The CTS application is the essential "all-in-one" tool for traveling in the Eurometropolis of Strasbourg.
Getting around, getting information, buying and validating your tickets from your smartphone has never been easier!
Whether you take Strasbourg buses and trams regularly or occasionally, find all the information you need to get around.
- Buy and validate your occasional transport tickets (tickets) for you and your companions at the time of your trip
- Travel in peace and be informed of the traffic conditions on your favorite bus and tram lines
- Quickly locate the points of sale, the bus stop, the tram station, the Parking-Relais (P + R), the véloparc, the Vélhop station closest to you
- Quickly calculate your itinerary using our multimodal search engine and optimize your trips
- Easily find your way around the Strasbourg metropolitan area by consulting the CTS network maps
- Consult the theoretical timetables at your stop / station and the next passages of your bus or tram in real time
- Personalize your home screen with the information you need most
- Check the places available in real time in the Relais tram car parks (P + R) or the number of Vélhop bikes available per automatic station
- Discover Flex'hop, public transport by reservation from the CTS and book some trips directly online 24 hours a day
- Report your lost item to the network to increase your chances of finding it.
Have a good trip on the CTS lines!
Notes et avis
Cts, it’s really saddening that the application is very difficult to use. It has lots of lag and inaccuracies. I found multiple times the tram and bus schedules were not correct. I’ve also found that there are bus stops that are marked on the map but don’t even exist in person. It can be frustrating especially when trying to find a station in the rain. Also it’s pretty frustrating that when you type an address of a place in Strasbourg, you cannot simply put the name of location, you have to put the official address of places which is quite annoying. All I can say is I’m so disappointed. I wish City Mapper included Strasbourg but it seems I’ll just have to figure it out the old way. Not very bad exciting especially to a new resident of this city.
Confidentialité de l’app
Le développeur Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois a indiqué que les pratiques de l’app en matière de confidentialité peuvent comprendre le traitement des données comme décrit ci‑dessous. Pour en savoir plus, consultez la politique de confidentialité du développeur.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Les pratiques en matière de confidentialité peuvent varier selon les fonctionnalités que vous utilisez ou selon votre âge. En savoir plus
- Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois
- 68,5 Mo
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German
- © 2022 Compagnie des Transports Strasbourgeois
Prend en charge
Obtenez tous vos billets, passes, cartes et plus en un seul endroit.