Best help for solving cubes and other 3D puzzles
***8 Solvers and over 100 patterns for $1***
***Featured as a top 5 US Puzzle Game***
***Nearly 1,000,000 solves -#YesThisAppReallyWorks***
Just SNAP A PICTURE of each side of your Cube and receive bright and simple solving instructions in picture form ... EASY entry, EASY solving, LOTS OF BRAGGING. Be one of the thousands of satisfied customers and finally conquer your pesky cube(s). Parents !!! this app is an awesome way to bond with your kids - or at least make them think you are smarter than you really are :-)
If you have "TWISTED A CORNER" or have TAKEN YOUR CUBE APART it may be IMPOSSIBLE TO SOLVE and Cube Snap will not be able to give solving instructions unless reassembled in a valid way - if this happens to you give Geometry a 1 star rating ;-)
- Universal (Cube Snap loves iOS devices of all shapes and sizes)
- 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, Mirror, Void, Skewb and Pyraminx solving support (8 solvers in 1)
- Super-fast 2x2x2 algorithm (~17 moves)
- Super-fast 3x3x3, Void, and Mirror algorithm (~20 moves)
- Super-fast 4x4x4 algorithm (~46 moves)
- over 100 patterns
- Enter your cube with the camera or via manual entry
- 3x3 & 5x5 Auto orientation (don't have to hold your cube a certain way when entering, Cube Snap will figure it out ... most the time)
- Auto turn (7 intervals from 1 - 5 seconds)
- Choose from 28 3x3x3 and Void solving patterns.
- Choose from 5 2x2x2 solving patterns.
- Choose from 28 4x4x4 solving patterns.
- Choose from 24 5x5x5 solving patterns.
- Choose from 2 skewb solving patterns.
- Choose from 8 pyraminx solving patterns.
- Choose from up to 28 mirror cube solving patterns.
- Camera learns your cube colors for more accurate entry over time
- Leaderboards and Achievements - become a Cube Snap ninja
- Lots of support via feedback links, video tutorials, and FAQs
App demos - go to "cube snap help" YouTube channel
EMAIL: email@example.com if you need help with the app
- 3x3 now has a round center to help emphasize the which side you are looking at and how to hold the cube while solving
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app, but one problem
I really like this app, except for when it comes to 5x5. I took 2 5x5 and put them in the exact same position. I solved one myself, and the other with cube snap, the one I did myself took 25 moves to get there and 25 moves to get back. the cube snap one also took 25 moves to get there, but took 151 MOVES TO GET BACK TO ITS SOLVED STATE. How does that make any sense. The first few moves that I made and the ones the app made were COMPLETELY Different. It takes a cube that’s really easy to solve and takes it and scrambles it, and then solves it. And while you’re scrambling this cube up you can screw up very easily. I did this test because I input this one cube. It had 335 moves, I messed up a little bit and the cube didn’t solve all the way. Then I inputted it again and this time it was 200 something, I did this 2 more times because I kept messing up due to the excessive amount of moves before actually solving it. I’m not saying don’t get this app it’s a great app. I just wish the developer would fix this issues.
I tried a few other apps before finding this one. I messed up my 5x5x5 cube and needed guidance solving it and this app totally worked where the others failed. The camera thing is really slick, the graphics are clear. My only trouble was that at a few points when I tapped to go on to the next move it advanced by two — I must have tapped twice by mistake? Super confusing! Once I knew what to look for I was able to notice and recover — the system for recovering if you lose your place is well done. So worth it omg.
Wow this is amazing.
This is a perfect app to solve lots of different types of cubes. All you do is snap every side of the cube into the app and it tells you all the steps in like 10 seconds. I know how to solve the 3x3 but was confused on the 4x4 and used this to solve it. You can also make patterns out of the solved cubes once your done solving it. And if you want to revert the pattern, you can, because there is a button to that. What an amazing app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Daniel Glaser
- 74.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Daniel S. Glaser 2015
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.