### Summer Sale up to 70% ###
Cube Synth Pro brings you the power and complexity of additive synthesis to your iPad studio. This kind of synthesis is well known for its potential capability of creating virtually any sound you can think of. But it’s also well renown for its huge amount of parameters you have to control for reasonable results. Therefore only a few synthesisers exists which uses this mighty synthesis technology.
With Cube Synth Pro this prejudice will no longer be true. Specific sound morphing capabilities enables you to easily create complex evolving sound scapes, vocal phrases or stunning rhythms simply by choosing up to four sound sources from a predefined set. Then add one of the predefined envelopes and a unique, complex sound preset containing thousands of parameters is created! If you want to dive deeper into the inner secrets of this synthesis monster you can manipulate each parameter individually to get precise control over the sound. A number of high level parameters such as Brightness and Harmonic spread control hundreds of synthesis parameters in a way modelled after the inner workings of natural instruments.
In addition to emulating natural instruments Cube Synth Pro gives you the ability to mimic the behaviour of the sound characteristic of vintage polyphonic synths by modelling the slight deviation from perfection which are inherent of analog systems.
Cube Synth Pro gives you also a new method of getting randomly generated sound patches in a way you never experienced before: roll the dice! Every single try gives you a new unique sound patch, really every try, promised…
• Over 400 sound presets
• Four morphing sound sources
• Up to 512 partials per voice
• Harmonic/Inharmonic spectra
• User programmable noise spectra
• Morphing filter banks
• Unison mode with up to 8 oscillators per voice
• Unique voice detuning scheme to simulate imperfections of poly analog synths.
• 3 Envelopes with 64 time/level segments and tempo sync
• Multi level random preset generator
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Standalone App
• AudioUnit AUv3
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with state saving
• Support for Ableton Link.
• CoreMIDI / Virtual MIDI / Bluetooth MIDI
• Audio recorder.
- Fix detuning on samplerate change
Ratings and Reviews
Cool additive synth
This is a nice update to the forgotten Cube synth. However, it has a bug where the pitch is affected by the sample rate. Please fix it.
Virsyn has all but cornered the market of additive synthesis. CubeSynth Pro taps into the methodologies implemented in previous releases, like AddStation, and added a wave sequencer. The app includes Virsyn’s excellent effects system, and a compelling modulation matrix. This is probably not for people who don’t have time to read manuals, or watch tutorials. The presets are fantastic, especially to learn about how to design sounds.
You guys are masters of sound. It’s incredibly impressive what you are able to program in this iOS space. I’m blown away. Every patch is a goldmine and opens up new dimensions of sonic possibilities. Thanks for your constant creativity and pushing the boundaries of what is possible in software synthesizers.
Wisdom Music/Dream Theater
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harry Gohs
- 54.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 VirSyn Software Synthesizer
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.