Featured on Forbes' "Must-Have iPad Apps For Professionals"
Time is money - so we built an app where you can start tracking your time and expenses in less than 15 seconds!
▪ No new passwords, usernames or registration required - login securely with your existing Google, Google Apps, Microsoft, Yahoo or AOL account
▪ Report and track your time, expenses and mileage on the move
▪ Great looking charts
▪ Ultimate peace of mind: with Cloud Sync enabled, all data is instantly synced online
▪ iPad and iPhone universal app
Cube is a fully featured app:
▪ Gorgeous charts - chart your time and expenses by day, week, month, or quarter, grouped by project, client, or tags
▪ All data is searchable by pulling down the lists, and Tags help you navigate your data and quickly identify items
▪ Configurable cost and tax rates - configure the hourly work cost for multiple periods of time, and define tax rates for your expenses
▪ Record and share important events with your team, track mileage
▪ Timer to track your time - the timer keeps running even if you exit Cube or switch to another app
The Pro version, available as an in-app purchase, also includes:
▪ Standalone mode - doesn't require an internet connection or any service subscription
▪ Continue working offline, changes will be synced next time you are online
▪ Keep an eye on the project's total income and gross profit
▪ Export data as a CSV or Excel spreadsheet - open it in apps like Numbers, send it by email or to iTunes to open it in Microsoft Excel
▪ PDF Reports - create great looking PDF reports right on your iPhone or iPad, share them by email, or print them directly using AirPrint
▪ Quick overview of project, task, and client current running hours, expenses and total cost
▪ Notifications to fill in your timesheet or when you have tasks due today
Cloud Sync and Cube Anywhere Subscriptions
▪ The Cloud Sync (5.99 USD/month) and Cube Anywhere (8.99 USD/month) subscriptions makes it easy to backup your data wirelessly and safely to the Google Cloud and to synchronize it with multiple devices.
▪ No new passwords, usernames or registration required - Cloud Sync uses your existing Google, Google Apps, Yahoo or AOL account.
▪ The subscriptions auto-renew automatically each month and you can manage them directly from Settings on your device. The subscriptions use your existing iTunes account so you do not have to enter any credit card data.
Cube requires the subscription of the "Cloud Sync" service, or you can upgrade to the Pro version using in-app purchase.
Contact us at email@example.com, or follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/cubeanywhere.
- Fixed an issue with Google and Aol accounts login
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Work in progress
I purchased this app just after it's first release and, while valuable, found that it was difficult to use. Since the first release, they have updated several times each with significant new capabilities added that proves the developers are listening to the users and sculpting the tool to be what WE want instead of what they THINK we should have. Recent developments include a task timer that allows you to begin working on a task and start/stop a timer to calculate the time worked.
While there is room for more improvements, I would consider this a very valuable app and one I use more than any app on my iPad. The only improvement I would like to see soon is a daily rollup of time on the main screen. Currently, it only shows a rollup of time monthly. But for end-of-day time reporting in the employer's official time system, I need to see what I worked for that particular day without creating a bar chart and clicking each respective area of the chart to get the values.
I'm excited to see where the developers take this app next!
Cube Time Management
Looking for an alternative to my Excel-based matrices, I tried other apps and settled on Cube. I use it for personal time management and analysis of billable and non-billable hours in a hierarchy of task, project, and client. The app met my two basic requirements: (1) the app combines the detailed input possibilities I need with the flexibility to label and categorize time usage in a context that reflects the way I work, and (2) I needed an app that syncs among my multiple devices when a connection is available, but one that is not desktop or internet dependent. Cube can stand alone. It's adaptability and attention to details makes it a bit complex (there are a lot of parts to it), but after you learn the user interface, you have a superior analytical tool. During a sync problem caused by my incorrect use of the sync function, customer support by email was immediate, helpful, and thorough. For me this app is a bargain, improves my time tracking, and is fun to use. No app is perfect, but Cube deserves a 5-star rating.
So much more room for perfection!
I really like this app. It's a little hard to understand at first but once you get it it gets so much better. I would suggest that there be an option to submit/email times and expense via email by time frame. This would greatly be appreciated.. Instead, I have to track everything and then put in onto another sheet to submit to payroll. I would also like to be able to choose what to export instead of have everything on one sheet.
There is so much room to make this app a huge success for the business owner or traveling employee. The graphics and chArts are beautiful definitely easy to understand.
Can't wait to see the changes. One other question is that i purchased this app but noticed that there is a pro for the same price. Is this the same or did I get ripped off? I would've gotten the pro unless they're the same thing
- bitrzr, LDA
- 15.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 bitrzr, lda
- In-App Purchases
- Cloud Sync Subscription $5.99
- Pro Version Upgrade $9.99
- CubeAnywhere Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.