Cubiques 2 is the sequel of our acclaimed indie game "Cubiques". In this new sequel multiple cubes invade this simplistic but very challenging world. Every movement must be well thought out since each movement can affect multiple cubes in the environment.
"Sometimes things don't have to be complicated to be a good puzzler, and Cubiques looks like it might use the right side of minimalism."
"If you enjoy minimalist puzzle games on your phone, you'll probably enjoy Cubiques. The art style goes for a Monument Valley kind of aesthetic."
"A minimalistic puzzle platformer reminiscent of Edge."
* 70 unique and beautiful puzzle levels.
* Simple swipe controls.
* Ability to scroll through already played levels providing you a way to track your best score.
* Beautiful black and white 3D isometric design.
* Localized in English, Spanish, French, German, Romanian, and Italian.
* Beautiful graphic design.
* Unique and relaxing music.
* Fluid menu animations.
* Multiple leaderboards.
* iOS Metal Graphic API support.
Thank you for playing and supporting an indie game developer.
1- Game optimizations specifically to make sure it runs as smooth as possible in macOS High Sierra.
2- Improved quality of all UI graphics in the game.
The developer, Dilmer Valecillos, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.