THE MOST POWERFUL POOL AND BILLIARDS DIAGRAMMER
• Diagram individual shots, drills, entire layouts and sequences with just a few swipes and taps
• Start with an existing rack of 8 ball, 9 ball, 10 ball or even 14.1 (straight pool)
• Intuitive gesture based drawing allows you to draw lines and have balls bounce off rails and each other
• Share to any other messaging or photo sharing app
• Save to Camera Roll, Files and anything else you device supports
PACKED WITH ADVANCED FEATURES
• Drawing paths is fun and easy with live recording. Drag balls where you want and watch them bounce off rails and other balls.
• Use 2 fingers to zoom and pan around the table so you can place balls and draw paths exactly where you need them.
• Bend pathways to demonstrate extreme spin and massé shots.
• Include target zones to demonstrate optimal positioning.
• Bookmark a layout to easily diagram multiple solutions.
• Add notes to describe shots, layouts and drills. Include a cueball diagram to show spin, draw or follow.
PERFECT FOR INSTAGRAM AND SOCIAL MEDIA
• Export diagrams in landscape or portrait (whichever orientation you're holding your device)
• Export on transparent background so you can include them seamlessly in your own projects
Fix for path bug related to balls frozen to each other.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best diagram tool available
A friend recently referred this app as a tool for coaching/drills/break shots/scenario studies etc. Hours of drawing tables/diagrams are now a thing of the past. This app is crazy efficient and clearly the greatest currently available. I’m looking forward to many more tools to come! Thanks again for this product.
If you are looking for an elegant app to diagram pool shots/drills and easily share them with friends, then this is exactly what you want. It gives you all the tools you need to lay out shots quickly without useless “features” that just get in the way.
Job well done!
Fantastic pool app
This app is great for helping to see your shots on a geometric plane. I love being able to set up the drills suggested in it for solo play, or even just to show up my husband when we’re playing!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.