We’re turning your child into a Math wiz the Cuemath way. Don’t you want to know how this is happening? Now, with the all-new Cueparent app, you can track their progress and get an insight into what they are covering in their classes.
Used by Cuemath parents across the nation, the app has been completely redesigned to keep you engaged with your child’s Math learning.
With the Cueparent app, you can:
- Closely follow the topics your child is learning at their Cuemath sessions
- Get an overview of these topics through the concept notes
- Know the Learning Objectives of each of these topics
- Follow your child’s progress in all domains of the program: -
Concepts, Aptitude & Reasoning
- Pay fees conveniently
- Get notified well in advance when the next fee is due
- Get fee acknowledgment
- Easily provide feedback on the program, the teacher or the teaching methods
- Help us add new students and earn Cuemath Credit through our referral program
- Track the progress of more than one child
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Feedback from us got no response
I am very upset with the Cuemath team because of their current change of daily math practice in to mobile app. We have a “no” policy for phones and iPad only laptops are allowed. Also I’ve sent 3 emails about it from Cueparent app never received any response. Finally they are like any other business in the name of service. I don’t think I’ll continue my son in their program while many free math programs available like khan academy which is always free.
Feedback screen mandatory
How can you ask feedback as soon as registration done and that too it’s mandatory . Without feedback it won’t go to next screen also once the orientation is started and it cannot stopped any time and its end with feedback screen. Please have the app user friendly. Thank you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.