Culver’s app now has a fresh new look! Enjoy an enhanced experience finding your Culver’s cravings on the go.
• MyCulver’s: Sign into your MyCulver’s account and customize your Culver’s app experience. Easily save your favorite Culver’s locations and Flavors of the Day. Plus, receive news about tasty offers and promotions. • Find a Culver’s: Our signature ButterBurger® and Fresh Frozen Custard are always worth the trip. Find the Culver’s location nearest you to get restaurant information, driving directions, hours, Flavor of the Day and more.• Flavor of the Day: Never miss your favorite flavor of Culver’s creamy and, oh, so decadent Fresh Frozen Custard. Save your favorites and see the flavor forecast so that you can plan ahead.• Menu & Nutrition: From cooked-to-order ButterBurgers to handcrafted creamy Fresh Frozen Custard sundaes and Concrete Mixers®, there’s a lot of menu to love. Even find nutritional and allergen information when you’re on the go.• We Love to Hear from You: How can we help? Submit restaurant feedback right from the app and let us know how we’re doing. If you have any feedback, tech issues or questions about the new app experience, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please be aware that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Thank you for providing feedback on the newly redesigned Culver’s app. The current release includes the following improvements for a better app experience:
– Improved location tracking
– Tool tips to help you along the way
– General bug fixes and performance enhancements
For select Culver’s locations offering mobile ordering, improvements to the mobile ordering experience, including the ability to re-order meals and choose your free scoop of custard with your Kids’ Meal purchase, have also been made.
Ratings and Reviews
Not User Friendly
Tap onto a picture or icon and it doesn't take you directly to the info about that item. If I tap on the Pub Burger special, I don't want to go to the section where I can find info on all foods (where I must search the whole menu database to find it), I want info on the Pub Burger. Take me to the Pub Burger directly. Same goes for daily frozen custard flavors.
Update: after 04/18 update, STILL not user friendly enough. The app is supposed to show me the daily flavor, and other info of the location closest to me, right after the app icon is pressed, or do you say.
Then why does it require me to log on?
I’m not logging onto this app every time, just to find the flavor of the day and my nearest location.
Update: The app is MUCH better. It’s fully functional and quite enjoyable to use. The GUI issues have been completely fixed and is fully compatible with the newer iPhones.
Original: This app isn’t great. If you have an iPhone with a notch (X, XR, XS, or XS Max), the shortcuts at the top of the app get cut off. Secondly, Culver’s eClub recently became MyCulver’s, and I have never been successful with logging into my account in the app. The app has crashed every time I’ve opened it, even after restarting my phone and reinstalling the app. Culver’s is my favorite fast-food restaurant, and it’s disappointing that their app doesn’t work. Once the app’s GUI updates, I will certainly give it another try and edit my review accordingly.
What’s the Point?
We just got a Culver’s in our town so I downloaded the app and began perusing through it. It’s a nice overview of their menu, however, it doesn’t show prices, combo meals, nor can you place an order with it. That’s why I have food apps: too check out the menu, order ahead and pay, have it ready and pick it up and eat at home, away from rotten people! How is it conducive to anyone having to get to the restaurant, order, wait for your food, get it and go home? It’s nonsensical and it’d be cheaper for Culver’s to stuff a paper menu in the food bag instead of wasting phone space on an app with an incomplete menu of the restaurant.
- Culver Franchising System, Inc
- 50.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Culver Franchising System Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.