The new Cumberland Farms app now has new clubs, rewards, & even more savings!
• Link to a checking account or NetSpend and save 10¢ per gallon, every day, get free products, receive free bonus rewards, and more.
EXTRA SAVINGS AND REWARDS
• Gallon Rewards-Earn credits towards a free coffee, Chill Zone drink, 0.5 liter CF bottled water or a slice of pizza for using your app to pay for fuel. The more you use the Cumberland Farms app to pay for gas, the faster you accumulate rewards.
• Coffee Cup-Scription-Enjoy two cups per day, every day, of your favorite hot or iced coffee, frozen cold brew, hot tea, hot chocolate, and more. Only $25 per month-that’s as low as 40¢ per cup, per day.
• Flash Sales: Shop our stores to earn limited time extra cents off per gallon and other special savings.
• Birthday Treat: Enjoy a free birthday surprise on your special day!
• Age restricted offers: Opt in to receive savings on select age-restricted products like tobacco.
• Clubs: Buy 10, get 1 free reward with the Breakfast Sandwich, Pizza, Lunch Sandwich, and Chill Zone clubs.
It’s easy to get started. Simply download the app, select SmartPay as a payment option, and complete the enrollment. The Cumberland Farms SmartPay is FREE to join and use. No Signup or Transaction Fee. Period!
• Cumberland Farms joins EG (Euro-garages) family!
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks for the $100+ in savings and love the rewards
I haven't had this app very long but since joining I have $100+ I wouldn't have otherwise. I love the convenience, Cumberland Farms is already cheaper than everyone else or at worst it's the same price as the lowest priced gasoline around the area, AND THAT'S BEFORE THE 10CENT DISCOUNT.
My mom was almost out of gas and left her purse at home. Using the app I was able to turn the pump on for her once she told me the store # and pump # and that saved the day! Cumberland Farms you rock!
If you are having trouble with them scanning the barcode on your phone there's a good chance it's your screen protector. I buy stuff using the app, in my case it stopped working (using the barcode in store) but my protector was getting old. That same day I went to my cell store and got the same protector and he put it on. No more problems. The guy at the (rhymes with horizon) store said that even if your screen protector looks clear as they get older they have micro fractures that you can't see, micro scratches from whatever is in your pocket, this will reflect light. So if it doesn't work try a replacement name brand screen protector, before applying new screen protector I would go to Cumberland Farms and try it without a screen protector.
Another satisfied customer
Once my pay first came out it was an obvious choice. The reason why for me was because Cumberland farms were all over New England. So I knew that I would always get the cheapest gas wherever I was. I’ve heard lotta people use the excuse that they can’t be bothered setting it all up with their checking account and so on. But it was very easy to log in and create an account linking it to my checking account. Once that’s done, it’s as easy as using my own debit card. And to top it off, every time I use my SmartPay card I accumulate we Ward points that result in me receiving multiple free items such as coffee’s call me drinks and snacks. Another interesting feature of the app is that they track your savings. That way you can see the accumulation of your savings this but dissipating in the rewards program. I’ve already got almost $1000 in savings over the past five years. I can live with that maybe I’ll go on vacation with the extra money.
Need to improve ability to change bank account information
I have used this app for at least a year now with no problem, however I needed to change my bank account information after a hacker compromised my checking account and there does not seem to be an easy way to do this. I have the Target Red Card and was easily able to update my banking information. However when I tried to update my information in this app it does not seem as easy and user friendly, and unfortunately a transaction through this app was not completed before my bank locked up my accounts, and I needed to reach out to some other company to take care of that payment. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get a hold of someone and today I received a letter to pay my balance plus and additional $35 late fee, and this is not a letter from Cumberland Farms but some check company which after already having one account compromised makes me uneasy. After this experience I will it be using the app, especially since most local gas stations do better deals on Sundays anyways than the Cumberland Farms deal.
- Cumberland Farms, Inc
- 94.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Cumberland Farms Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.