Cummins Guidanz™ is a new suite of genuine service products, features and capabilities available from Cummins. Visit https://www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/digital-products-and-services/guidanz to learn more about Guidanz.
The Guidanz mobile app helps you speed up the repair process and improve customer uptime. Among the features are the following:
• Equipment and device dataplate information
• Prioritized Cummins fault codes and descriptions
• Ability to share any information in the app via email
• Route Parameter Manager diagnosis, repair and update functionality
• Read industry standard J1939 fault codes for all connected devices
• English, Spanish, and French language support –
Cummins certified service providers who subscribe to the Immediate Assessment feature of Guidanz also have access to:
• Prioritized faults and the top three most likely root causes
• Estimated service times
• A history of recently retrieved information, faults, and analysis right on your phone
• The ability to turn assessments into Guidanz Job Orders to track the equipment throughout the service event
To use Guidanz you will need a Cummins INLINE™ datalink adapter. Simply plug either the INLINE 7 or the new INLINE mini wireless adapter into the J1939 connector on the vehicle or equipment, and then connect to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth®. For more information or to purchase adapters, visit https://www.cummins.com/parts-and-service/digital-products-and-services/inline
Some features will require a functioning Internet connection at the time of service.
Stay tuned for additional updates as Cummins works to provide you a simple, user-friendly, guided workflow. You will be able to seamlessly share critical information about servicing Cummins engines and related equipment across multiple platforms, and with your whole service team.
• Now supports password removal on ECM through the use of Intapp units. This feature will not be available in China with release 4.7 and will be rolled out on a later release
• Enhancements to Fast Track Repair
• Calibration campaign installation capability is included in the base functionality and is available to all registered Guidanz App users.
• Added support to the following diagnostic tests
• Aftertreatment Engine Out NOx Sensor Test
• Aftertreatment Inducement Witness Test.
• Aftertreatment System Out NOx Sensor Test
• Compressor Bypass Valve Test
• EGR Delta Pressure Auto Zero Test
• Exhaust Throttle Auto Zero Test
• Also supports the following advanced features
• Aftertreatment Diesel Oxidation Catalyst Efficiency
• Aftertreatment DPF Absence History
• Aftertreatment Maintenance Filter Installation
Ratings and Reviews
Update doesn’t respond
Keeps taking me back to the start page when I tap on the update action tab
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cummins Inc.
- 236.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Cummins Inc. All Rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.