The original and still BEST cupcake baking app- bake, decorate, and eat virtual cupcakes with all kinds of flavors & toppings, using real recipes!
- Featured in "Our Favorite Things" - Disney FamilyFun magazine
- "The cupcakes look so good I almost licked my phone." - Robin Rhys, AppAdvice.com
- Over 6,000 five star ratings in the App Store.
Cupcakes! lets you bake, decorate, eat & share yummy cupcakes right from your iPod Touch or iPhone. Pick your cupcake liners, fill the pan with cake batter, pop it in the oven, and before you know it your cupcakes will come out piping hot. Shake your phone to get the cupcakes out of the pan and then choose from an amazing array of frostings and candy toppings, to build the perfect cupcake.
Once you've baked and decorated your masterpieces, you can share them with your friends via email, Facebook, or save them to your photo albums. And of course you can eat them! Choose the tablecloth and plate to serve them on and you are ready for dessert.
- 27 different cupcake batters (white, yellow, chocolate, strawberry, carrot cake, red velvet, lemon, confetti, marble, apple spice, blueberry muffin, pineapple, gingerbread and more!). Mix the cupcakes from scratch or use pre-made batter.
- 32 different colors & patterns of cupcake liners, plus an option to create custom liners
- 62 types of frosting, and a 'mix your own icing color' option
- 80 candy toppings from gummy bears to sprinkles, fruit to nuts
- 25 flavors of Jelly Belly gourmet jelly beans to add as toppings
- 14 kinds of plates and 9 tablecloths, to give your cupcakes the perfect presentation
- The ability to set your baking time, from lightly baked to crispy burnt cupcakes
- Candles you can blow out by blowing on your phone! (shake for older iPods)
- Full support for VoiceOver, for the visually impaired.
- 40 achievements to earn!
Post a review with your requests, and you never know, our next free update might add your suggestion!
Have an iPad? Get Cupcakeroo! for all the Cupcakes fun with full iPad support.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Updated to 64 bit!
Ratings and Reviews
I really appreciate how liners, batters, and other things are described. There's a few issues, however.
Whenever VoiceOver users want to put things in the pan, we have to turn off VoiceOver, tap in certain places, and just hope that the cupcakes are in the pan. I'm wondering if you all would please make it to where we could double tap the cupcakes, then they'd just go into the pan. Also, when you're dragging items to the fridge, or trying to put things into the bowl, whilst baking from scratch, VoiceOver doesn't seem to tell you when things are in the bowl, or what items you're moving.
Will you all please make it to where VoiceOver will read the baking time you've set with the oven dial? We have to turn off VoiceOver to set the bake time, too. Just turning it clockwise...
The eating... Yes, you can double tap on the cupcake, and you hear the eating sound, but I'm not sure when it's all gone. Wonder if you all could put something up that says, "One fourth eaten." Then, when it's completely eaten, it'll say something like, "All gone. Sad times."
It'd also be cool if there were a button that you could press, to take the liner off, before eating.
I know that was a lot, but I really do enjoy the game, and would be very happy if it were even more accessible than it is now. Keep up the good work. I have faith in you.
This is an awesome game I love this game it's fun to play when your board and I rate this 4 stars because I like how you can decorate the cupcakes anyway you want and set the timer any time you want thank you for making this game😊
Please Bring Back the Cupcake Themed Contest
Hey Maverick!! I just re downloaded some of your apps today because I miss them from when I was in middle school! I remember a long time ago that you used to do this thing where each week or day (I don't remember) you gave the app users a theme and they would create a cupcake with that theme and submit it and you would post the best ones! Do you think you could bring that back? It was so much fun!! Thanks :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Maverick Software LLC
- 55.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Maverick Software
- In-App Purchases
- Holiday Expansion Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.