Cupid is the dating app for meeting exciting local singles, making new friends, and finding your perfect match for a successful long-term relationship. Cupid is home to over 8 million registered users!
- Cupid delivers a fun and rewarding dating experience!
- Advanced location-based search makes it easy to find amazing local singles!
- Explore photos of thousands of beautiful women and men in your area.
- Play LikeBook: tap to like or dislike and Cupid will quickly match you with the singles you desire most.
- Chat, flirt, and laugh with fascinating people from all over the world!
- Receive alerts and notifications so you never miss an opportunity to find true love and friendship.
We also offer a range of optional in-app items that help you meet interesting new people for fun, friendship, and dating even more quickly.
Auto-renewable subscription info:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• The optional Full Membership plans are affordably priced at $9.99 for 7 days, $19.99 for 1 month, and $49.99 for 3 months.
Thanks for using Cupid! This update includes:
- simplified way of registration in service
- fixed issue with photo send feature
- stability and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great but needs features changed
The app is great with lots of real people however the messaging system is broken, it should be changed to if you match with someone you can talk unlimited. Also if get spam messages there should be a way for them to be deleted so it doesn’t clog up you messages
Do not sign up for membership.
Got the app, signed up a month to get more features. Was aware of the billing. Beware lots of bots vs real humans. Cancelled back around April with email confirmation, looked at account and still getting billed. Had the bank issue me a new debit card, updated in phone and somehow Cupid is still billing months later. Talked to the bank again and the only way is if I close my checking account and open a new one. The apps not bad, just don’t sign up for advanced features unless you want it for life. I’ve emailed them since and no response to email. I call it very fraudulent activity once they get your account number you can’t get out. I’ve requested refunds but imagine, no response. Would not recommend, very big hassle with no service!
Real or bots?
I somehow receive messages, but repo ding back is another thing. I hate when you get a message and you respond back but you don’t receive a response back in return. Makes me wonder is the women o this app are real or not. Met a person on this app, weird this is they don’t use social media, don’t talk on phone and also pictures seems fake as well but. Real or not, responding and making a connection is what this app is for but when no one responds back it makes you wonder is this app is even worth trying.
Don’t want to be scammed.
- EasyDate Ltd
- 99.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © NSI Holdings Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Cupid Membership $21.99
- Cupid Membership $44.99
- Cupid Membership $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.