Curatess OTP is a business-to-business telehealth, care coordination and delivery platform that enables care providers to create remotely integrated environments with superior workflow. Our services enable skilled nursing homes, assisted living, independent living, home health, hospice, palliative, hospital, ACO, pharmacists, specialists, and other care providers and settings to maximize the value of their talented individuals and partners by reaching them wherever and whenever they are needed through the Curatess Open Telehealth Application.
Key features include:
• Integrated patient medical profile (depending upon customer’s EMR/EHR availability).
• Bi-directional telemedicine capabilities.
• Intelligent call center routing with notification, escalation and the ability to connect and call to PSTN.
• FDA approved Bluetooth peripheral support for stethoscope (more to come, including blood pressure and pulse oximetry).
• Customizable encounter forms with conditional branching.
• Vitals capture interface.
• Optimized for tablet and mobile devices.
Available options include:
• Turnkey telemedicine services with state-certified Advanced Practice Nurses (APNs), including MD oversight.
• Single Sign-On with your EHR or LDAP services.
• EHR integration and Interoperability.
• 24/7 support.
This field is required.
* Misc bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Curatess, LLC
- 27.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Curatess, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.