Add Pace of Play training to your coaching regime. Easy to use curling competition clocks and data analysis. Use an iPad as a display for the Athletes, and control the clocks from a second device (iPhone or iPad).
Easy to use interface to set up and time a game.
Built in presets for most game types
Ability to customize literally every aspect of game timing
- Time Per Shot / End / Game
- Time For and Extra End
- Time Between Ends / Mid Game Break / Extra End Break
- Team Names & Colours (from 6 available)
- Number and length of timeouts
- Coach walkout times (near and far)
Easily add/remove time to an individual clock
Display hammer, timeout (with coach walkout), technical timeout, timeouts available.
Bluetooth pair - use iPad as display for Athletes, smartphone to control everything.
Connect to a second display (via HDMI or AirPlay) to drive a large panel.
Training Pace of Play
Display Banked Time (Ahead / Behind Clocks)
3 Graphs in 5 Configurations
- Team vs. Team - Time Taken Per Shot and Running Average
- Team vs. Team - Average End
- Team Vs. Team - Banked Time Per Shot
- “A” Team - Time Take vs. Banked Time Per Shot
- “B” Team - Time Take vs. Banked Time Per Shot
By request: Adds the (optional) ability to show the remaining stones for each team.
Resolves an issue whereby a display device would not reconnected to a new timing session after connecting to an existing one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.