Before each competitive Curling game, both teams need to play two "Last Stone Draws" each. The distance is measured either from the centre of the house to the nearest point of the stone or, if the stone covers the centre, from two points 2ft away from the centre.
The app calculates the real distance from the centre to the centre of the stone in both cases, using the official formula from the World Curling Federation WCF.
Values can be entered for up to six sheets.
Data entry can either be in metrics (cm and/or mm) or in imperial (inches and 1/100 of inches).
For quick help, see "Settings" page or follow theses steps:
1. Select the current Sheet (A, B, ... F) -> for sheet E and F you have to click on "More..."
2. Select Colour and Turn (click on the symbol)
3. Normal stones: Enter distance and press OK
4. Stones on Tee: Enter first distance, click on '+M2', enter second distance and press OK
Added better support for big laser measurement adjustments
Added export to file (with a beta try-out of sharing directly from the application, bug fixed)
Added possibility to adjust the sheet letters and numbers
- CURLIT Curling Information Technology Ltd.
- 62.7 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) WCF and CURLIT Curling Information Technology Ltd., 2015/2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.