Are you a curling fan? Then try this Ultra-Realistic, 3D, Curling Simulation Game.
You’re not a curling fan? Try Curling3D anyway and you’ll fall in love with curling and our game.
Curling3D is one of the best curling simulation games for one or two players. Similar to shuffleboard, the game is played on a flat ice curling sheet, roughly 15x150 feet. Players slide round stones of about 40 pounds towards bull's eye targets at either end. Two teammates may use brooms to sweep the ice in front of the moving stone. Curling3D is a follow-up to MaxNick's successful iCurling game, and adds a new dimension of realism with 3D rendering and on-screen players. Many user suggestions have been integrated into this new curling simulation.
Curling3D attempts to simulate the excitement of the game by incorporating many aspects of the actual sport. Fundamentally, curling is about force, mass, friction, momentum, rotation and collision. The app exploits the sophisticated physics engine built into the iPhone OS to generate a convincing simulation of all these elements as they interact. In the terminology of curling, the weight is the velocity of the stone; the turn is the rotation of the stone (which affects its trajectory); and the line is the direction of the throw or delivery. Curling3D allows the player to continuously and independently control all three, permitting advanced tactics such as the guard, takeout, and tap. In addition, the app allows the player to sweep the ice while their stone is moving, adjusting trajectory after the delivery.
• Realistic, hi-res, 3D simulation of Curling
• Complete control of force, direction, and rotation of the stone
• Advanced features permit tactics used in actual play of the game called "chess on ice"
• Detailed instructions for gameplay
• Can be played by one player against the computer, or two players against each other
• Exploits advanced physics engine of iPhone OS to simulate realistic motion
• Easy and intuitive controls
• Incorporates the true rules of curling
• Player vs. computer (artificial intelligence) with three levels of difficulty
• Multiplayer gameplay for two players
• A variety of character models
• Choice of player sex and 21 countries for teams
• Scoring of intermediate and total results
• FaceBook & Twitter Integration
• Support for the Retina display
• Detailed graphics and animation
• Excellent sound design
Try it… you won’t be disappointed.
*** Multiplayer is available now! Play with your friends from Facebook or with random rivals in the network!
A Grand New Update is finally here
- a new amazing graphics of teammate models
- more teams including the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Korea, Poland, Scotland, Turkey
- and other improvements
We have tried to do what we could, that you be pleased with our game. However, If you have found any imperfections, please, send us your propositions to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to renew the game, as soon as possible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs some work
A good start but needs some work. Nobody ever throws a rock without some handle, yet the computer does constantly, also needs the computer needs better strategy. For example it keeps throwing centerline guards when guards are already in place.
Sweeping needs improving, should be able to sweep harder or softer, also should be able to sweep other stones in the house on tap backs, or sweeping opponents stones. Finally, take outs are extremely difficult because it is hard to accurately line up on the broom with such a small view of the house from the hack.
Login for 2 player through Facebook only.
So they get to steel more data and just to say thanks, the game doesn’t work. Network error. Awful.
I like the game except now it tells me I have to wait 24 hrs before I play. After 24 hrs when I open the game, the clock resets and tells me I have to wait 24 hrs again. Sorry, it's not worth $5 to upgrade to the full version and then have to pay .99 a month to play with friends.
- Nikolay Verevkin
- 183.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 MaxNick
- In-App Purchases
- One month multiplayer subscription $0.99
- FULL VERSION $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.