Why be good when you can be evil? Build towers and cast devastating spells to vanquish the evil forces of good in Cursed Treasure 2.
• 4 / 5 - TouchArcade
• 4 / 5 - GameZebo
Discover a brand new style of tower defense / TD strategy game with Cursed Treasure 2. Spread dismay and panic across 24 levels, master 30 skills, unlock 50 badges, defeat hundreds of good guys, and raze their nice kingdom.
Cursed Treasure 2 is one of the many fantastic games brought back to life by GameClub, fully updated to support the latest versions of iOS and newest devices.
Cursed Treasure 2 - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Cursed Treasure original no longer supported?
I enjoy this game but I also have the original cursed treasure. Lately cursed treasure will not open because it needs to be updated and I can no longer find it on the App Store. It was a great game and I love to play in my spare time please bring it back.
New levels are so difficult
Super fun. After reaching character upgrade 51 new cloud levels unlocked. There are no more character upgrades and the new levels are brutally difficult.
Where are the extra levels?
4 stars because it is as awesome as the original.
I played to level 51 thinking it would unlock the levels hidden behind the clouds... nope
I completed every level day and night with “brilliant” 3 stars thinking it would unlock the levels hidden behind the clouds... nope
I got every badge thinking it would unlock the levels hidden behind the clouds... nope
I really want to give it the extra star...
- GameClub Inc.
- 353.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 Iriysoft
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Unlimited with Trial $4.99
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
- GameClub Unlimited $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.