This application is for practicing English Cursive Handwriting.
You can practice to write word as well as upper Case and lower Case.
- In the same section, the font size has same, but each sections has different size. The font size has adjusted by the length of contents. Context using a smaller font means more higher level of difficulty.
- Upper Case
- Lower Case
- Word(26, 52, 78 Words Set)
- Sentence(Famous Persons' Quotes, Basic Sentences)
- Switching between upper case and lower case
- Pen border width selections
- Blank Mode
- Cursive Practice Fullscreen is no ad version, including same contents.
- Cursive Practice reached 1.29M (1,291,012) downloads(July 22, 2017)
- The number of downloads of Cursive Practice exceeded 1 million (1,000,364) (Sep. 6, 2016)
- Cursive Practice reached 770 K (775,345) downloads(May 5, 2016)
- Cursive Practice reached 500 K (523,290) downloads(Sep. 23, 2015)
- iOS 11 Compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
I have started using this in conjunction with teaching cursive letters...they practice formation on iPad before writing on paper. I am considering purchase of full version. I like different colors so they can get extra repetition with different colors. I also like the blank space for additional practice and instruction. Some things I would like to see:
General sentences instead of quotes
A way to easily access the letters - I teach out of sequence
Other writing styles included .. I.e. Handwriting Without Tears
Omg this app is so great I can learn words uppercase and lowercase and numbers! If you are looking for a good cursive app get this and it is free!!!!!!!
It is locked on upper case. When I select lower case it goes to
Upper case A.
When I select lower case y it goes to uppercase A
It makes it impossible to learn to learn writing
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.