The easiest and fastest soundboard and voice memo recorder in the app store!
(2-finger tap crash bug fixed - thanks for the feedback!)
Hold a tile to record a sound with the built-in microphone.
Tap the tile to play the sound back.
Swipe left and right to change pages.
Tap a tile with 2 fingers to SHARE / NAME / DELETE your sounds.
It's that simple! Tile layout makes it super simple to find the sounds you want to play.
• Great for recording and playing song ideas, sound effects, voice memos, beats and hits, video game sounds, songs and sound fx from your PC speakers, concerts, your little sister, your dog, your mom, and so
• Quick and fast! Never miss the moments you wish you would have recorded.
• Simple and lively modern interface. Easy to use!
Bug fix - fixed crash when 2-finger-tapping a tile to rename/share
Re-styled the popover for naming/sharing sounds
Ratings and Reviews
So great! Just needs...
I love this app! I love the big buttons with titles, that you can share sounds, that it's free 😉, renaming is easy, great stuff!
If it did the following I would give it 5 stars (and even pay for it!):
1) asked you to confirm before you are about to record over a previous recording (so many re-recordings due to accidental long presses!)
2) ability to drag and drop to reorder buttons
3) press to play sound then press again to stop playback (I have to shut down the app to stop playing a recording!?)
4) lock the entire soundboard to prevent changes (in case you let someone try it out)
I use this for my D&D group for sound effects. If I could either upload edited clips directly or trim the beginning and ends within the app, it'd be perfect. Also, I wish I could move the clips around and/or insert them in between others for organizational purposes.
This is a fascinating app.
At the start I didn't think it was going to work. But it did. It would be wonderful if I could alter my voice with it. Maybe the developer will some day create this feature. It's nice to know that I can create a crowd. But sad to say they all sound like me.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.