Whirlpool®, KitchenAid®, Maytag®, Jenn-Air®, Amana®
Everything you need for your appliance is in the palm of your hand. With the Whirlpool® Customer Service App, you’ll have access to tools for installation and ordering parts, along with videos and all product manuals.
• Access installation guides
• Browse help articles and videos
• View product manuals
• Buy factory certified parts
• Schedule service for your appliance
• Register your appliances
• Purchase extended service plans for your appliance(s)
For use with Whirlpool®, KitchenAid®, Maytag®, Jenn-Air®, and Amana® appliances. Supported and maintained by Whirlpool® Corporation Factory Certified Care, a division of Whirlpool® Corporation.
Updates & Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot Schedule a Service Call
This app is not able to schedule a service call to my home. Issues:
1. I entered my profile and registered a product. The model number and serial number include spaces on the appliance. I entered them as-is, and received a vague error message on the app (“...something went wrong...”). Duh. I re-entered without spaces and it worked. The app should deal with that, not the user.
2. When I requested service, the app directed me to a browser and did not transfer any of my profile and product information to the browser. I tried to copy and paste the model and serial numbers into the browser form, but I could not find previous products in my profile. Weird. I had to go back to the appliance and re-enter the model number and serial number to proceed. So much for mobility.
3. After filling out all form elements (even non-required Special Instructions) in the browser, I could no proceed upon submission. I received no error message. The page just refreshed. Frustrated.
4. I re-opened the app to see if I was missing something obvious. I found a link to read News. Right — I wanna read about “Getting the Most Out of My Water” instead of fixing my appliance. Nice insult.
5. The app offers no location-based service search (“nearest provider list”).
Oh whirlpool, where to begin. This app is absolutely terrible. I couldn’t get the text boxes to work in the registration screen, then I figured out the “feature” that you need to click on it about 15 times and you can enter something. Nice
Once I finally registered, I tried to get help that my brand new fridge is too warm and I essentially got a video saying I shouldn’t open the door too much. Dang it - I knew I was missing something! And then I can call your terrible customer support and listen to crappy music for as long as I want. Another feature!
Go back to the drawing board on this one. Best of luck.
It’s a link hub, not an app
This app doesn’t seem to have any real functionality. Everything just links to a website. I also have products registered under my app account email address that don’t show up here under my products. Some products I bought just 3 years ago aren’t even found by the search. It’s a really pointless app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Johnson-Rauhoff, Inc.
- 78.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Johnson-Rauhoff, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.