Make your Instagram Stories unique! You just have to download, create your contents and share your favorite moments
• Import an image and place it in the template of your Story as you prefer. With creativity you can create many popular effects, such as polaroid, old camera etc.
• Change brightness, contrast and other adjustments of your images quickly and easily using the editing tools
• Create special patterns by creating your own gradient for the background and use dropper to pick your photo’s colors
• Do you want to add a thought, a caption, a quote on your story? You can use a lot of special fonts, choose text color and from today you can insert multiple captions
• Crop your picture and choose the background, with blur effect or coloured, with a tap. Easy!
• Share! You can choose to save your content to your library post it directly to your instagram story
Try it now! Cut for Stories
• Bug fix
Whats new in 4.0:
• iOS 13 support with Dark mode
• Image editing tools
• New background gradient creator
• Eyedropper tool
• Multiple captions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use - one suggestion
June 8, 2019 the app is free so try it out before the price goes up!!!
App has a clean interface and user design. For those of us who don’t have, or want to do massive editing in more complex apps like photoshop this is a great way to be able to edit your pics for Instagram, etc.
One suggestion: it would be great if when returning to adjust tint to one’s liking that the current tint setting would show versus starting from app default every time even when working on the same photo. Alternatively, being able to see most or all of the photo as you are adjusting the tint would be really great and not require multiple passes to try and get it just right.
Developer Response ,
Hi, your review was very helpful. In the last version, your suggestion was implemented, thank you !
Need more features
You know what would be cool!?
The ability to crop videos to multiple sections to fit each app wether it’s whatsapp, snapchat, instagram, or facebook...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.