>> "Great" by App Store Arcade
>> "Puzzle game for kids and adults who want to keep their mind in shape" by AppsZoom
>> " Cut My Puzzle brings to the table a fun and free virtual Jigsaw experience. The great appearance of each puzzle as well as the responsive UI makes this a shoo-in for your iPad." by App Store Arcade
Choose a photo and we will cut it as a Puzzle for you! This jigsaw puzzle game allows you to create customized puzzles from pictures of you, your friends and family! Cut yourself a puzzle!
You can also choose from a series of amazing photos we pre-selected for you and see how fast you can solve a puzzle. This is the best puzzle game in the market, and you will have tons of fun with it.
Other features of the game include:
• 35 wonderful free pictures that already come with the game organized in 6 beautiful image categories – Animals, Butterflies, Landscapes, Nature, Universe, Urbanism and Spiders
• 5 different levels of difficulties make it fun for kids and geniuses
• Take pictures on the spot using your phone’s camera or use photos from your mobile album to create new and custom puzzles
• Create as many tailored puzzles as you want
• Play images over and over again to create your new best record in time and score
• Play a random image when you don't feel like choosing
• Ran out of pictures? Just download new puzzles!
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Earn Golden Pieces (GPs) by playing puzzles, and exchange it for tips and cheats to make your experience even more fun
• Finding a puzzle difficult? Use virtual coins (GPs) to get help!
Help as improve the game. Let us know of new functionalities you would like to see and other suggestions through: CutMyPuzzle@redbeachgames.com
Red Beach Games - making the top and best game ever
More new FREE Photos!
Fixed bug of users not being able to create custom puzzles.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the option that you can add your own pictures from your gallery.
Not a free app...
Downloaded the "free" app to try and discovered a few weeks later in reviewing my iTunes account that $9.99 had been charged. Don't recall authorizing that charge as I am pretty frugal about buying apps, and I never buy without testing or watching an app first. Looking over the in-app charges list, it looks like a bunch of $.99 & up options got bundled into some kind of package as they match what I saw the first time I started the app after downloading. Perhaps I inadvertently authorized it during setup, but that's sneaky at best.
I love it.....but....
It costs. And even when you buy a set of puzzles, it doesn't let you use them (you know that little cursor that goes around and around...?...it never stops even when you you shut the device down and start it again it ignores the purchase).
Otherwise, if they can fix that this can be the most "go to" game ever!
- Red Beach Technologies Ltda.
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Red Beach Games Ltda.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.