Want to put your face on Justin Bieber? Want to put your body on Eiffel Tower? Get this amazing app!
Cut & Paste Photo Blender lets you cut out sections of an image in any shape and paste it to selected background photo.
It's very easy to use, you can create amazing photos in minutes. Try it now!
===== FEATURES =====
• Fun, fast and easy to use.
• Powerful photo edit tools.
• Easily cut, erase, rotate, pinch photos.
• Amazing blend modes.
• Wonderful backgrounds.
• Save photos to your photo library or share on social media.
Cut Paste Plus subscription
- With Cut Paste Plus subscription you can subscribe for daily new picture updates and unlimited access to all features.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Cut Paste Plus subscription.
#Enrich the basic adjustment for pictures, add brightness, highlight, shadow and tint options.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used to LOVE this app- NO LONGER
This app was great before the update(?). Now after I “cut around” my foreground photo and try to paste it onto my background, it ALWAYS goes to a screen trying to get me to buy app. I can no longer complete my pasting.
I was actually considering purchasing app. But this underhanded attempt at pressuring users didn’t sit well with me- so I’m not buying it. Too bad, I used to really enjoy this app.
Updated post: I was wrong, app is awesome
EDIT: some bugs fixed and I took the time to learn the update. I apologize for judging too quickly. It is much better than before.
I am so bummed about the new update. It took the ease of cutting a foreground away. The zoom in screen while cutting is gone and I can’t get the face (or whatever I’m cutting) to isolate. It turns half of it and the bottom of the picture red. So bummed out.
Developer Response ,
Sorry. We have fixed these bugs, and will release a new version V2.0.1 today.Please update the version.
I used to love this app until the most recent interface overhaul. It was so simple to either pick a photo to cut out, or edit a photo with background and multiple foregrounds. Now the collage replacement so tedious to figure out. I’m still trying to figure out as I speak how to adjust the layers on a “collage”. For a time the magic wand disappeared which was the only meaningful way to wipe out solid backgrounds when trying to trim something out of a photo, but at least it’s back now.
- Shenzhen Yiqux Technology Co., Ltd.
- 48.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Yiqux Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Weekly $2.49
- Unlock All Products $5.99
- Premium Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.