Cute CUT - The 10 Million Downloads Video Editor App on iPhone/iPad Now Available on the Mac App Store.
Now, you can DRAW movies, AND you can draw ON movies! Cute CUT’s powerful, easy-to-use editing features put YOU in control, allowing you to make the highest quality movies, DIFFERENT from anything you’ve seen!
Do you want to create your own unique movie? Cute CUT’s robust and intuitive feature set will have you doing so in no time, drawing gorgeous, one-of-a-kind movies and so much more!
Besides providing the utilities of a common video editor, Cute CUT brings to the table exceptionally advanced, Hollywood-style editing functionality!
We’re continually working to enrich and strengthen Cute CUT’s top-tier functionality, and its refreshingly simple, unique presence in today’s digital market. Are you with us? Join more than one million others who’ve dared to discover the delightful difference that’s Cute CUT!
* User Friendly UI
- Just drag and drop, you can arrange your media segments easily.
- What you see is what you get with the intuitive movie assembler.
- Camera roll style movies showcasing.
* Make Different Movie
- Support adding 6 types of media into movie. [video(from Finder or camera), photo(from Finder or camera), SELF-DRAW, text, music, voice over]
- Support for create HD (16:9) and SD (4:3) movie. Portrait mode movie also supported.
- Creating PiP movie is simple. (Place movie on an existing movie)
- Draw directly on movie.
- 30+ drawing tools.
- 4 advanced brushes help you create professional effects. (spray, texture, linear gradient, radial gradient)
- Editable gradient effect.
- Highly customizable transition.
- 20+ pre-defined transitions.
- Transparency, Border, Corner, Shadow, Transform and Sound Volume... ALL Customizable!
* Share Your Movie
- Export to Finder (1080P full HD output support).
- Publish to YouTube/Facebook.
- Upload to Dropbox.
- Send by E-mail.
* Tutorials for Cute CUT
- Detailed help document and 7x24 customer support.
Note: In this free version of Cute CUT there are 2 limitations:
1. A "Made with Cute CUT" watermark in the movie.
2. Can only export 60 seconds of the movie.
Cute CUT is also available on iPhone and iPad. Search Cute CUT in the App Store from your iOS device, you can download and evaluate the iOS version of Cute CUT.
Feedback and Support: email@example.com
Cute CUT on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/cutecutapp
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I finish something and I save to my local files. Then I realize I forgot to add something in, so I go back to edit it but for some reason it just says that the files can’t be found. This always happens when I render a file.
so every time i do a transition then go to the other clip it blacks out then i try to play it it wont play and it gets me stressed out alot and i work 40mins on clips that will fit the beat PLZZZZZZZZ try to fix this problem my fingers hurt like crazy alright thank u
Good app under some circumstances
Okay. This app is great. I downloaded it mostly just to tween, because I can't find any other free app out there that allows tweening. I'd like to go over the pros before moving onto the issues I have with this app. After looking at all of the reviews, alot of people are giving it one star, which, to be honest, I agree with. Sorry!
The pros to this app:
1. I really enjoy the tweening feature, as mentioned above. What i'm talking about is the "Custom Transition" tool. Thank you for that. I wouldnt have gotten this app if that didn't exist.
2. You can add audio clips! Alot of apps I previously used would only let you add photos. But this allows you to add gif/mp3/wav files.
Cons of this app:
1. The timeline is really confusing. To make things go on top of the other images, you need to put it on the bottom of the timeline. That gets really annoying because i'm usually set on "top things must go on the top of the timeline".
2. I have NO idea how to resize the clips to be the same size. As someone who makes animations, to tween you must put each body part on a different layer. However, you have to make each clip perfect or else it's uneven and wonky. THAT is SO annoying. It's actually impossible to make a clean, consistent animation with that issue. Please fix that.
3. Sometimes, when I play back my animation, it just freezes, and the whole screen just starts to load. So I have to restart my computer to be able to play the clip w/o it lagging.
4. The watermark. I'm usually fine with watermarks. They're small and easy to work with. But with this? It's just big, bold letters in your face that says; "MADE WITH CUTE CUT". Please, i'm begging you to remove that. I know you have to pay or whatever to make it go away, but c'mon! it's SO bad.
5. Cute Cut Pro is SUPER expensive. $30. And based on what I see with Cute Cut Free, it is defenitely not worth the price.
That's all I have, thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. If the dev is reading this, I NEED you to fix this. Many others here in the review section are arguing about the majority of things I mentioned.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.