** Special Launch Sale on Puzzle Collections **
** Letter Cutting Puzzle Collection is Free! **
CutWise is a new type of puzzle game that challenges your spatial perception. The goal is to cut one shape into pieces and rearrange them to make another shape. Sounds simple, but the trick is to make as a few cuts as possible. These puzzles have many solutions, your job is to find good solutions.
Each puzzle is hand-crafted to provide an experience that unfolds as you work with the puzzle. Some solutions will come easily and others will appear as you explore the facets of the puzzle. However you play CutWise, as a fascinating diversion or as a brain-training mental exercise, CutWise will engage your spatial reasoning in a new and fun way that will challenge even dedicated puzzle aficionados. Cut wisely!
- Never worry about a timer! Relax and open your mind, it's just you and the puzzle.
- Every puzzle has a par, or number of cuts, to shoot for. Can you beat par?
- Tons of replay-ability! Try to find better solutions to the puzzles you've already solved. You never know when inspiration will strike!
- Save your solutions and replay them. You'll be amazed at how clever some of your solutions are!
- Start with 6 free puzzles to build your skills and get more puzzles by downloading puzzle collections. Enjoy a wide range of hand-crafted puzzles, with more collections coming soon.
- Earn achievements and find your place on the leaderboard with the fewest total cuts for a puzzle collection!
*Some screenshots depict puzzles from the downloadable puzzle collections.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated puzzle collection previews with a new clean look and previews of ten puzzles in the collection.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The developer, Giancarlo Schrementi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.