Facial Motion Capture made easy.
Using the True Depth camera available in the iPhoneX and higher, or iPad Pro 3rd Gen, with CV-AR you can quickly, and easily, capture your facial animation and send it to Cinema 4D, including textures and sound. Create new and exciting motion graphics and character animations today!
Use your own likeness directly in Cinema 4D to create new motion graphics, drive Pose Morphs, or any other parameter in Cinema 4D.
CV-AR makes use of the front facing True Depth camera, in the iPhoneX (and higher), or iPad Pro 3rd Gen, to capture your face structure, facial movement, images, eye movement and also your voice. It requires access to the front facing camera and microphone. This data is stored locally on your iPhone/iPad within the App itself. You can manage your captures and transfer them to Cinema 4D to use your own likeness in 3D scenes, or to drive the animation of other characters.
The data can be deleted from your phone at any time via the captures tab. The data is not transmitted anywhere else, other than to Cinema 4D, which is completely under your control. When the data is sent to Cinema 4D it is stored in a folder of your choosing, and the data can be deleted at any time.
- Updated to iOS 12.1
- Record at 30 or 60 FPS
- Record all image frames or just the first image only. Using just the first image will save on memory usage and processing power.
- Directly share captures from your device via email, AirDrop, iCloud Drive etc...
- Exporting of Tongue Blend Shape
- Exporting iOS 12 Eye Tracking
- Support for all iPhones and iPads that have the True Depth camera.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.