Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
Checking out. Easier.
• Save with ExtraCare® and pick up prescriptions with a single scan (just tap “Show Card”).
• Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription.
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers and rewards when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Make sure you never miss a deal by opting in to notifications. Get photo and prescription updates too.
• Plan out your shopping and saving with the weekly ad for your local store.
Getting prescriptions. Easier.
• Pay for your medications and have them delivered.
• Prepay for your prescriptions then show your barcode for more private pickup. (Turn landscape to sign.)
• Order refills, check their status and see your prescription history.
• Check drug interactions and information.
Caring for your health. Easier.
• Video chat with a health care provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® for general care and clinical services.
• View wait times and schedule a clinic visit (restrictions apply).
• Check available health care services and insurance coverage.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints and more from your device and online albums for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
This app integrates with Apple Health (using Apple HealthKit) to allow certain users to voluntarily share their fitness and activity data with CVS Pharmacy, Inc.® Select eligible CarePass® members may activate the optional Healthy Rewards benefit and choose to connect to the Apple Health app.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App EVER! Thanks CVS
After a bad car accident over 5 years ago, I have found myself requiring pain management for the rest of my life. In needing this, I had to choose ONE exact pharmacy location to fill all of my prescriptions. Not only do I love my CVS location and all of the staff, I started using the app right away. I already had an Extra Care card, and used it for coupons and discounts. I’ve loved this app from the start, and thanks to developer updates on a regular basis, it has only gotten better!
I would give more than 5 stars if I could. The app platform is excellent and user friendly. It’s amazing how much you can do with the app!! I’m now in the top 1% of Extra Care money savers in the nation, and I can refill, scan, and check prescription status right in the app for myself and my family. All of my coupons are right there - one click to “send to card” in the app and the discount will be applied at checkout. The more I shop in-store for things I need, the more customized coupons I get! I also love that you can open a barcode to scan for prescription pickup so that you don’t have to say ANY personal info out loud! It tracks and archives everything. I cannot say enough about how much this app has changed my in-store and pharmacy experiences for the better.
Thanks developers for a beautifully designed app! One VERY grateful and impressed customer here!
5 points CVS Santa Barbara
I have had a couple of problems getting medications from you. The latest one that had been phoned in to this pharmacy from my doctor. Most recent was from the Cottage ER, Dr Anderson early in the morning 5/14,2023. It was for prednisone and a Zpak. I went home and went on the CVS app and it stated that it was being processed. So I waited all day and never received notification of my medication being ready. You are now closed. Now I need to wait until the morning and just hope it’s ready. I may need to go back to the ER as I have human Metapneumovirus and am starting to have extreme wheezing again since the Prednisone they gave me in the ER wore off.
A few months ago I was late picking up blood pressure medication due to a death out of town and was told it was put back and I would need to get a new prescription. Didn’t even get a smile from your employee as she brushed me off.
I switched all of my medications to a more trustworthy and dependable pharmacy. That worked great until Sunday morning when the ER had you guys on file. I had hoped you would have gotten it together a little better by now.
Please fill the prescription my doctor phoned in, I need it to stay out of the hospital.
Improvements to website
Please schedule prescription refills once or twice a month instead on different scripts on different days. I get 15 routine refills every 90 days and when they are on so many different days it is frustrating. I wait until I have 4 or 5 refills since I pick them up at the drive through. It would be perfect if there was a way to leave a message when ordering refills. I have two that are ordered for 90 days but I can only get one month at a time. I want to be able to send a message to fill those monthly refills since they are not automatically filled. I know there are so many calls to pharmacists and it seems that would be easier for them and me. I wonder why I have so many messages to call pharmacist for a refill when they are scheduled for refill. Again, a place to message pharmacist would be so much better especially when I think about it after hours. I also have one script that I don't need refilling and would like to leave message to cancel prescription for that one refill time. Why are so many of my prescription refills not in stock when they are due for refills? This is happening quite often lately. I don't understand why ready refills are out of stock? I have frequently asked for these suggestions and nothing changes. Thanks for reading my suggestions for better service.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CVS Pharmacy
- 342.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 CVS Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.