CVS Pharmacy 12+
Pharmacy, Shopping, Photo
Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The CVS Pharmacy® app makes them all easier. Here’s how:
Checking out. Easier.
• Save with ExtraCare® and pick up prescriptions with a single scan (just tap “Show Card”).
• Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription.
Saving money. Easier.
• Get app-only deals and access all of your offers and rewards when you link your ExtraCare® card.
• Make sure you never miss a deal by opting in to notifications. Get photo and prescription updates too.
• Plan out your shopping and saving with the weekly ad for your local store.
Getting prescriptions. Easier.
• Pay for your medications and have them delivered.
• Prepay for your prescriptions then show your barcode for more private pickup. (Turn landscape to sign.)
• Order refills, check their status and see your prescription history.
• Check drug interactions and information.
Caring for your health. Easier.
• Video chat with a health care provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Find a nearby MinuteClinic® for general care and clinical services.
• View wait times and schedule a clinic visit (restrictions apply).
• Check available health care services and insurance coverage.
Printing photos. Easier.
• Order prints and more from your device and online albums for same-day pickup (select stores and products).
This app integrates with Apple Health (using Apple HealthKit) to allow certain users to voluntarily share their fitness and activity data with CVS Pharmacy, Inc.® Select eligible CarePass® members may activate the optional Healthy Rewards benefit and choose to connect to the Apple Health app.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best App EVER! Thanks CVS
After a bad car accident over 5 years ago, I have found myself requiring pain management for the rest of my life. In needing this, I had to choose ONE exact pharmacy location to fill all of my prescriptions. Not only do I love my CVS location and all of the staff, I started using the app right away. I already had an Extra Care card, and used it for coupons and discounts. I’ve loved this app from the start, and thanks to developer updates on a regular basis, it has only gotten better!
I would give more than 5 stars if I could. The app platform is excellent and user friendly. It’s amazing how much you can do with the app!! I’m now in the top 1% of Extra Care money savers in the nation, and I can refill, scan, and check prescription status right in the app for myself and my family. All of my coupons are right there - one click to “send to card” in the app and the discount will be applied at checkout. The more I shop in-store for things I need, the more customized coupons I get! I also love that you can open a barcode to scan for prescription pickup so that you don’t have to say ANY personal info out loud! It tracks and archives everything. I cannot say enough about how much this app has changed my in-store and pharmacy experiences for the better.
Thanks developers for a beautifully designed app! One VERY grateful and impressed customer here!
Improved and more efficient
Wow have they improved this app! I give it 4 stars with only a few suggestions to improve the customer experience.
This app was not good when I was first forced to move to CVS. I knew nothing about this pharmacy and after using my regular pharmacy app I was terribly disappointed and complained often. However, over the last 4 years the redesign and updates have improved the app tremendously. And the pay ahead and pick up is wonderful! I love the coupons I get on the things I use, however, I don’t understand why I must move them to my savings card. I wish they were automatically loaded there from the beginning (like the grocery stores with your phone number) or automatically recognized and loaded at check out like the grocery stores. That’s just totally unnecessary for a customer, but, if necessary I will continue to do so as I love the savings. None of the other stores require me to move a coupon to a savings card.
It would also be nice to send messages to the pharmacist. I find they are much more knowledgeable than any doctor on medication as it should be. But I was almost killed by a drug interaction from a doctor in 2007. CVS pharmacist are quick to come to the window, phone or checkout to warn of possible interactions ect. It would save them time I think and not hold up lines or phone lines.
That being said…overall I’m a happy camper with the newest version of the app. Thank you for listening to your customers.
Still have to call to have prescriptions never filled moved to inactive status
I love this app and being able to look up my prescriptions and if I have refills and check on past prescriptions etc. recently I was able to get medications no longer used changed to inactive put on my profile for medications. But there were some meds still on there that were never filled that were still listed. I had to contact CVS to get those medications moved to inactive status. These meds were never filled. I do have to stay on top of this since there have been times where my doctor has called in scripts that are not covered by my insurance or are not available at cvs to be filled such as a cough medicine I used to get there for years when I get diagnosed with bronchitis that they suddenly told me they could no longer are allowed to get into stock and fill. I was told my doctor would have to call in something else. Yet the prescription they couldn’t fill or that wasn’t covered was still listed on my profile. I had to call to call to have them move it to inactive status. I was told they couldn’t be removed from my profile even though they never were filled because they were called in by a doctor.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CVS Pharmacy
- 522.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 CVS Pharmacy. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.