myCWT™ (formerly CWT To Go) allows you to plan, book and track your travel itinerary.
Manage your flight itineraries, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations on the go. Get real-time alerts on updated flight info, delays, extreme weather conditions and other timely information at a glance. Automatically sync your travel itinerary into your calendar and your meetings into the app.
myCWT™ is available exclusively to business travelers whose companies use CWT as their preferred business travel management provider.
Use The myCWT™ App To:
• Keep your travel profile updated with your loyalty program numbers which auto-populate into your reservations.
• Book company-preferred hotels and flights.
• Sync all elements of your travel itinerary into your calendar (air, hotel, car and rail reservations) as well as pulling your meetings into the app so you have your full itinerary at your fingertips.
• Check in directly from the app on over 250 airlines.
• Real-time flight notifications, including delays, cancellations, and gate changes.
• Real-time safety alerts - get alerts for any noteworthy events at your destinations from extreme weather conditions to security concerns.
• Your CWT portrait profile with a unique email address (for the traveler) is required.
• Hotel and Flight booking functionalities are available to travelers in select countries. More countries will be added in future releases. If you do not see hotel or flight booking in the app, contact your company’s travel manager.
• Languages: English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish.
In this version we continued fixing minor bugs, and enhanced the app’s performance.
Ratings and Reviews
No CHANGES or CANCELATIONS! Useless!
CWT no longer lets you CHANGE or CANCEL a reservation through the app or website! What a racket! They make you call their 1-800 number so they can charge you $14 every time your plans change (on top of change/cancellation fees)...what are people even paying for?? I can get better service through Expedia for free! I'm contacting my company's administrator to request we switch to a different travel agency like Upside.
You can check the weather... That about it.
Soooo... I'm having trouble understanding any review that's positive especially those that say they can't travel without the CWT app... Why is that? What am I missing? This thing is absolutely pointless and there is zero reason to have it. There are tons of apps (and now even email) that adds info to your travel apps or calendar automatically with very close to 100% precision. The ONE thing that one would think this app should do, it doesn't: book flights and rental cars... Well two things- change existing travel which it doesn't do, either. It does kinda allow you to book hotels... Ok so how do I get to the hotel if I can't book a flight or rental car or car service or or or? It shows flight schedules but you have to call and sit on hold for a half hour- and pay for that privilege... sorry, not going to do it. Ridiculous. Maybe have folks call for complex flight schedules but not to deal with that drama for simple domestic flights. Flying San Fransisco to Burbank? wow that's a tough one I need to call someone for help. Even worse, Los Angeles to NY - whoa that's a longer flight- I really need help booking that nonstop flight.
I have no clue the point of this app- it adds zero value.
App crashes. Never had worked for me.. until now
UPDATE: thanks dev man!! App is working great now. I look forward to putting it to use next week!! Been a year since I’ve tried this app and once I’ve set up my account, the app crashes. Tried deleting the app today and setting up from scratch, still crashes.
Developer Response ,
Hi Tyler, we’re really sorry for the unpleasant experience. Early last week we released a new update for the app which fixes the reported issue. We would really appreciate if you can try it out. Thanks again for your feedback. CWT To Go support
- CWT Global B.V.
- 173.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CWT 2013-2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.