Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union’s Mobile App makes it easy for you to bank on the go.
Do your banking right from your Apple™ device!
You can manage your accounts, make deposits (iPhone only), find ATMs and more!
Bank with confidence - Cy-Fair FCU’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Apple™ device.
It’s fast, secure and free. With Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union Mobile, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history
• Deposit checks (iPhone only)
• Transfer money between Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union accounts
• Pay bills and credit cards
• View and activate your cash back offers
• Find the nearest Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union branches, ATMs, or Credit Union Service Centers
• Send us a message
To use Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union Mobile, you must be a Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union member and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.cyfairfcu.org and log on to Link@Home Online Banking.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.cyfairfcu.org/v2/ps.pdf
- Accounts UI changes
- New design for Account cards
- Updated display for Available balance
- Enhanced security when logging with temporary password
- Better guidance for locked out state
- Account details enhanced to show more detail
- Average Daily Balance
- Routing number per Account type
- Bug fixes and general enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love this app.
App does everything as it should and it’s very easy to navigate!
My ONLY complaint would be, the call feature dials the Jones Rd. location by default.
All and all I highly recommend using this if you bank with CFFCU.
Good app, easy transfers, good for checking balance offers up to date info fast.
User friendly, it has access to all accounts that have been previously linked together. I can transfer money within minutes. Love this quick and easy app bravo!
I love being able to access everything...it's pretty stable in that regard. The picture my iPhone takes of checks looks great in color...then the app calls Fred Flintstone and creates the worlds worst black and white picture! Then I have to take the picture 6-10 times before the system accepts it. Turn that off! Take the color picture and convert it on your end. CHECKS have anti-copy crap built into them...this screws with the b&w thing you're trying to do...it may be a regulation or something...but it's making me grumpy.
Otherwise, love the app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.