Indie idle RPG with rogue like elements and lots of randomization.
You direct Prototype X, a cybernetic orc, as he ventures through the 66.6 levels of hell to face off against the ultimate villain: Satahn. On the way you'll need to form a strategy and pick the right skills and items to support it.
CYBORc is heavily influenced by classic ARPGs, complete with randomly constructed levels, enemy spawns and itemization. The game keeps going after completion, so you'll never run out of things to do!
- Sit back and watch the cyborc fight its way through the dungeons. Use time warps to compensate for lost IRL time.
- Not a mindless clicker game. You develop your own strategy and deck out your character with items and skills to progress as far as possible.
- Random combinations of properties allow for endless equipment possibilities.
- Increasing difficulty levels keep you challenged indefinitely.
Tweaks and fixes.
- Andre Taono
- 150 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 André Taono
- In-App Purchases
- 100 coins $0.99
- 500 coins $3.99
- 1,000 coins $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.