CycleComputer is an iPhone app designed to track speed, distance and route in real time when cycling. It has three unique ride information displays, supports the Wahoo BTLE SC sensor and can manage rides history.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Swipe horizontally to switch between digital, analog and map screens.
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides. (with in-app pro)
- Support for GPS and Wahoo BTLE SC sensor.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation (with in-app pro)
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride export by email or to other apps (GPX file) (with in-app pro)
- Ride import from other apps (GPX file) (with in-app pro)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the map to be displayed in the map screen
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great cyclemeter app
Ive used this app for about a year now, its very stable and accurate, and does not drain the battery in comparison to other apps. I haven't however tested the bluetooth integration yet.
Design is clean and characters are easy to read, while ridding during daytime or night. Settings are very clear thanks to good instructions provided by the developer. App also has a nice feature to export rides either via XML or JPG that can be shared. Would love to see future options to backup to icloud, heart rate display and compass direction.
Great bike app
Everything I wanted in a cycle app, including auto pause so you can have a true average speed. I like the interface, it’s easy to use and seems to be accurate. I upgraded to Pro to get rid of annoying pop up messages during a ride, which were annoying and my only criticism. Well worth the upgrade to save data. The app I had been using is no longer being supported, this is much better.
One of the best cycling apps I have owned
Great display day or night
This app runs circles around my $200 gps cycling computer to the point I don’t even use it anymore
I have had other riders come alongside and comment on the impressive layout
Very easy on the iPhone XR battery
I recommend coughing up the $6 dollars for the pro version. you definitely get fair value with the trip logging features
- Guillaume Fleury
- 25 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Modevsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Pro $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.