CycleComputer is an iPhone app designed to track speed, distance and route in real time when cycling. It has three unique ride information displays, supports the Wahoo BTLE SC sensor and can manage rides history.
- Three different displays to choose from : digital, analog and map, each with large readings that let you capture all the information with just a glance.
- Easy to use, number of screens kept to a minimum.
- "Automode" that automatically stops the timer when you stop moving.
- Swipe horizontally to switch between digital, analog and map screens.
- Support for both metric(km) and imperial(mi) readings.
- Save, browse and review rides.
- Support for GPS and Wahoo BTLE SC sensor.
- Calculate total ascent and calories for each ride
- Background operation
- Sharing ride details by email, on Facebook/Twitter
- Ride export by email or to other apps (GPX file)
- Ride import from other apps (GPX file)
Looks like an actual cyclocomputer. Uses very large fonts to let you capture all the information with just a glance. Uses very little power, good for cyclists who go for long rides.
Looks like a car speedometer.
Displays the speed, time and distance, tracks your ride on a map(Apple standard, hybrid, satellite or Google map) with optional distance markers.
- The background operation option must be enabled for the app to keep running in the background
Warning : Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app!!
The last cycle app I had really drained my battery. This one is very battery friendly. I love the map mode and being able to track my rides, and the auto-pause feature makes things easy when you stop to take pix or admire the view. And having your ride history on hand makes it easy to share routes with cycling friends.
This App is extremely accurate and dependable. I ride with a group on a 70 mile 15mph bike paths - from Chicago Grant Park to and around all the trails at near Indiana Wolf lake and back. This app GPS is the most accurate compared to my group, and far less drain on my iPhone 7 battery. The display is much easier to read, and as several alternative displays. I prefer the digital display too. Thanks for reading this.
The night before my bike race, I decided to use my iPhone instead of my Garmin. It seemed like every Cycling GPS was for fitness. When I found Cycle Computer it was exactly what I was looking for. It gave me everything I needed during my ride. The displays big and colorful. It was perfect. Thanks for a great app!
- Guillaume Fleury
- 22.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Modevsoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.