CycleGo is your app to get in shape with bike virtual trainers and running at home.
If you have a spin bike or a treadmill, you are ready to follow our virtual trainers who will guide you to reach your goals.
Whatever your goal may be, CycleGo is the cycling and running app you need to achieve it by taking your indoor cycling and treadmill workouts to the next level.
The most motivating cycling and running classes to improve your fitness.
What are you waiting for to lose weight and get in shape with your indoor bike and treadmill? Download it now!
••• WHAT CAN I DO WITH CYCLEGO?
Cycle Go is a free cycling app to do virtual exercises with bike virtual trainers.
You will enjoy the best indoor cycling classes without leaving home. Get the most out of your indoor bike!
You'll forget you're on a treadmill with Cycle Go!
Discover a new way of running with this fitness app: the miles will fly by!
Who said running at home had to be boring?
The running trainer by voice will guide you step by step through treadmill exercises.
CycleGo is the free running app you need. You’ll have no excuse not to train, and without leaving home!
••• HOW DOES CYCLEGO WORK?
You can download and try cycling and running workouts for FREE.
Ready for effective fitness?
• Select your avatar and customize it.
• Choose your sport: running or cycling.
• Set the level of training you want to do: Cycle Go has structured workouts for all levels. You also can save your favorite workouts.
• Discover the running and cycling plans we have for you: are you still a beginner, do you want to lose weight or do you want to get in shape with a harder workout? CycleGo has them all!
• Need motivation? Choose the music that motivates you the most to do your cycling or running workouts and let’s go kick some butt!
• Disconnect and enjoy cycling or running classes with the most personalized landscapes. Do you prefer the mountains or the city? Or do you like an island paradise?
••• WHY CYCLE GO?
1. Whether you’ve been cycling and running for years or are just starting, CycleGo is for you. You’ll find cycling classes and running workouts to suit all levels.
2. Only have 15 minutes? No problem! You can choose the length of each class (from 15 to 180 minutes). Don’t let a busy schedule keep you from working out!
3. Easy to follow: the cycling and running classes are easy to follow, thanks to the information constantly displayed on the screen:
- Pedaling speed (RPM)
- Resistance level
- Standing / Seated - Jumps / Sprints
You no longer have an excuse for not cycling and indoor running.
4. Audio voice guidance: the bike virtual trainers and the running trainer will guide you step by step through your workouts. Real voices will guide you and give you helpful motivation just when you need it.
5. Create your own workouts and enjoy running and cycling exercises.
6. Statistics of your workouts.
7. No connection? No problem, CycleGo works offline. So no buffering issues, and you can take it with you everywhere you go!
CycleGo is the indoor cycling and running app that will motivate you to take your workouts to the next level. The fitness app you need.
You can download and use several CycleGo workouts for free, and if you want access all the indoor cycling and running classes, sign up for PREMIUM!
With PREMIUM access you get:
- Personalized cycling and running plans: prepare for your cycling and running races (5k,10k...) with the bike virtual trainers.
- Statistics report: you can follow your progress in your favorite sport, whether cycling or running.
- Unlimited access to all the features of the app, with access to all the music and customization of your workouts.
If you like other apps like BitGym, Endomondo, Zwift, Peloton, Bkool, Rouvy, Volava, Bestcycling, Adidas Running or iFit, you will love CycleGo!
Start using Cycle Go for FREE and get motivated! Working out at home can be fun!
- New scenery: Lake Sihlsee
- 4 new workouts
- 2 new plans
- Start in a random position
- Many small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great Cycling App
I used to have a Peloton membership but found that I missed being able to watch tv or read a book while I was working out. Watching an instructor isn’t distracting enough for an indoor workout for me. So this app was perfect.
This app has great pre loaded workouts. I get a good workout and I love the metronome feature to help me keep to the desired cadence. The voice prompts are nice too. I never have to look down at the app if I don’t want to. I also like the ability to create a custom workout from a pre loaded one too if you want to tweak it a little. I have a profile for myself and one for my husband so the stats don’t get mixed up. Overall I think this app is worth every penny. I started out with the monthly membership. Once I’d been using it for more than a month I bought the annual one. If I use it for more than a year I’ll buy the lifetime membership. Definitely worth the money! Thanks!!!
A really good workout
So I have used both Zwift and Peloton, both of which I really like. Problem is that my internet at home is spotty. And when I was unable to workout due to internet problems, I was forced to look for an alternative.
And found Cyclego. And liked it so much that I got the lifetime purchase. I have the speed and cadence sensor for my bike that I used with Zwift, but you dont really need it with cyclego as it asks you to match the cadence of the rider on the screen. And you get a variety of scenery.
Sure, you dont get live workouts like Peloton or get to race against other riders like Zwift, but for a good variety of workouts that dont rely on internet, I really like Cyclego.
I’ve had my exercise bike for awhile now. It’s just been sitting in my room collecting dust- until I found this app, that is. I just finished my first work out on it and I loved it! I’ve always had a hard time getting into any exercise and I haven’t exercised in 4 years because I just hate doing it. This app makes me excited to get on my bike and do it again. The ride was easy and it provided clear instructions, as well as important reminders to drink water and stretch after the exercise. My only complaint is the graphics are weird but I’m okay with it since the app is free and is great. I also love how I don’t need a specific bike or any other equipment; I can use my cheap bike that I bought and don’t have to spend any more money. Another good thing is that the calorie estimates seemed accurate; it matched up perfectly with what my bike estimated. Overall it’s a great app and I’m excited to use it!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sierra Chica Software SL
- 739 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2022 Sierra Chica Software
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $35.99
- Lifetime Membership $79.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.