CycleProGo is an electronic charting app to assist with the practice of the Couple to Couple League’s Sympto-Thermal Method of Natural Family Planning. This is the official Couple to Couple League (CCL) app and uses the approved CCL method. It allows couples to chart electronically, record symptoms, help determine their fertility status, and share charts with their teacher or friends. Charts and data can be accessed from multiple devices, so husband and wife can both be involved in charting. It can be used to track fertility signs or to assist in determining peak fertility as an aid to achieving pregnancy.
All the fertility signs associated with CCL’s method can be recorded, including menstruation, temperature, mucus sensations and characteristics, and the cervix sign. CycleProGo allows for recording LH ovulation test results, fertility monitor readings, weight, notes, and numerous other events including custom defined events.
You can also login to CycleProGo.com via a web browser to print your charts and access even more features.
* NFP charting
* Recording of fertility signs (mucus, temperature, and cervix)
* Recording of events, notes, and other info
* CCL method analysis to identify the fertile and infertile cycle phases (Phase I, II, and III)
* Ability to select which Phase I and Phase III rules to use
* Cycle history
* Postpartum and premenopause charting and analysis
* Mucus (sensations and characteristics)
* Fertility monitor
* LH ovulation test results
* More than 80 pre-programmed events (track health conditions, moods, medications, etc.)
* Up to 20 custom (user-defined) events
* Password protection
* Chart sharing with friends or your CCL teacher, and ability to see your teacher’s comments
* Push notifications to remind you to record symptoms, alert you of phase changes in your cycle, and more
* Private messaging to ask questions to your CCL instructor couple
* Public message boards to interact with other NFP practitioners
* Access data on more than one iPhone/iPad
* Access and print charts online at CycleProGo.com
* Pregnancy due date estimators ( Naegle & Prem methods)
* Data entry and viewing even without an internet connection (this is not just a web app)
* No advertisements
+ To learn CCL’s method or to explore ways to learn NFP and register for a CCL class, please visit www.ccli.org.
This tool should not be used for medical purposes or as a substitute for medical advice. Actual performance and results are not guaranteed. Use at your own risk.
Corrected problems with icon shading.
Ratings and Reviews
Go back to the softer colors, too much for waking eyes
I’ve been a dedicated user for about four years now, so I don’t need to really describe how much I like this app. The new bright colors on the interface, even for the dark setting, are too bright for reading in the dark. The dark setting is black and bright white, so while I’m trying to read the little bitty regular font text with a black background, next to bold font on a bright white buttons, I got an instant headache! We are taking waking temperatures, this is too much for my waking eyes.
—find a way to integrate individual day reports in the chart interface. Too many clicks to adjust a day. Very menu heavy. Other than that, EXCELLENT APP, just use softer colors that don’t contrast to much!
Would be great
I want to love this ap, because it would save me from handwriting my fertility info, BUT even though I paid for a subscription, 75% of the time I try to record anything it pops up a warning telling me I don’t have an active subscription, and it won’t save any of my info. So, I keep trying everyday until I finally get logged in, and then I back-record for the previous days where my log-in failed. It’s frustrating. I’ve used this for multiple years, and I never had this problem until recently (last 6 months or so). Would be a great ap if I wasn’t trying to record time-sensitive data.
Best app for those practicing NFP
I have tried the Glow and Kindara apps to practice Natural Family Planning (NFP). This app is so much easier and more practical to use. The cycle charts on Glow did not show up after adding my data after I had my second baby. Also, the Glow app didn't account for my pregnancies and for postpartum (nursing), and this CycleProGo app does. The Kindara app was annoying - it was not very intuitive when you tried to edit start dates for the cycles. It was also difficult to see all the data on the chart. For those practicing NFP, CycleProGo is the best app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.