This app teaches people how to offer “in the moment” coaching by integrating coaching approaches into any conversation, with anyone, about anything, in order to help others open to new possibilities, make new connections, and take meaningful action.
Developed from Cylient’s groundbreaking workshop “Coaching In The Moment®,” this Coaching Moments (R) app will help you turn day-to-day conversations into opportunities to help people learn and grow. You create Coaching Moments by igniting insights, rather than just telling people what to do. When people connect the dots for themselves they’re motivated to take action. That’s the alchemy of Coaching Moments – turning insights into meaningful actions.
Use this app when you:
• Are stuck or frustrated and need to coach yourself on what to do next
• Need to prepare for a challenging conversation
• Want to coach up, or influence others to consider a different perspective
• Need to give someone feedback they may not want to hear
• Want to inspire others to embrace change or take more initiative
• Step-by-step instructions for creating Coaching Moments
• Coaching questions for specific situations, such as
coaching colleagues, addressing difficult behavior and empowering others
• Audio overview of Coaching Moments
• Audio of a sample Coaching Moments conversation
• Ability to take notes or record your insights for later review
• Helpful hints to improve your coaching capabilities
For more information contact Cylient
Enhancement on schedule time to learn feature
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but would like to mark "favorite" questions
And, see more than one question at a time.
This app can be a source of creating insights in others and yourself. The audio of a coaching conversation provides a helpful model of coaching.
I run a dental practice. Retaining good talent is one of my biggest challenges. This app is a great tool to help me deal with on the job issues in a constructive way.
- Dianna Anderson
- 25.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2012 The Knowledge Labs, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.