• Bilingual English to Czech and Czech to English dictionary
• Czech to English word and phrase translator and translation
• Over 350K words and phrase can be used in offline
• Offline pronunciation and translate any sentences
• Scan text in image by pointing camera to search in dictionary
• Designed for student, teacher, tourist and language learners
• Having thesaurus, synonyms and antonyms
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Tap a word for cross searching
• Bookmark and Recent history for instant recall
• Word of the day to learn IELTS, TOEFL and SAT words
• Multiple games help to improve English and Czech vocabulary
• Offline Pronunciation helps to learn words properly
• Flash card and Word of the Day helps to improve vocabulary
• Phrase book, Phrase of the day and Phrase Card helps to speak common phrases
• Quote of the Day improves wisdom and motivation
- Word description page user interface updated
- Word of the day page redesigned with new features
- Flash card page updated
- Flash card, phrase book trial period now conditionally extended
- Pronunciation trial period now conditionally extended
- Full screen ads showing policy updated
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app. It is very useful in developing vocabulary, and has a wide range of resources. I particularly like the Word of the Day and the flashcards for studying bookmarked words. What I don't like is the lack of settings; I would like to be able to choose the difficulty level of words (beginner, intermediate, advanced). It would also be a great improvement if I could directly add a word of the day to the bookmarks. As it is, I have to go do a search of it and then add it. It isn't difficult, but seems unnecessary. Otherwise, a great language app.
Slow. Hard to use and hand out for money
From fluent Czech speaker
This a decent dictionary. I've seen other ones that are downright terrible. This is a great app to jog my memory about certain words. I wish there were a way to look words up by clicking on a word in a definition list since some words might have a more nuanced definition or usage.
Also if there were a way to switch between English and Czech keyboards, that would greatly enhance the usability.
As a fluent Czech speaker (self-taught), I find the word of the day very useful and fun.
- Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- 124 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Md. Mahmud Ahsan
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertise $0.99
- English Pronunciation $0.99
- Online Translator $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.